[Q] I cant store files of big size (HTC One X)

Search This thread

rasteck

Jan 11, 2011
Hi.
Im trying to install kali linux on my device (HTC One X). But when I try to put the .img on the phone, it says me that the file is too big to be stored in the device (damn FAT32).
I searched any way on internet, but I dont find anything. I cant create a new partition in ext4 and I cant format the virtual sdcard partition.

Please, anyone know how to modify o create a partition in the device, to allow me storage large files?

If not, any way to install with "Linux Deploy" or any program an operating system? Because I cant install it if dont let me storage the .img of the operating system.

Thanks.

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Hi.
Im trying to install kali linux on my device (HTC One X). But when I try to put the .img on the phone, it says me that the file is too big to be stored in the device (damn FAT32).
I searched any way on internet, but I dont find anything. I cant create a new partition in ext4 and I cant format the virtual sdcard partition.

Please, anyone know how to modify o create a partition in the device, to allow me storage large files?

If not, any way to install with "Linux Deploy" or any program an operating system? Because I cant install it if dont let me storage the .img of the operating system.

Thanks.
You will probably get a better answer in the HTC One X forum, this is for the HTC One M7!