Mugen 1.6k mah battery.

Search This thread

nomiset

Nov 19, 2011
Pasig
Just got the battery tonight. Will have to test it for a few days.
I will then make a review and an unboxing vid. I have high hopes for this battery. So expect it! :)

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Since I came from a broken original battery its hard to compare for me to compare it with the two. Thus this is the reason why I bought this battery.

First of all, my first cycle I pushed it to 18Hours total.
WIFI:12 Hours continuous.
GPS:OFF
MOBILE DATA: OFF
GAMES: 30mins-1hr.

Managed to push over 6 hours of SCREEN ON TIME.

First impression verdict
This battery is right off the bat great! But since i'm still doing the charges for 8-12 for the first 5 charges results are still tentative. But the battery is a must try.

Original Post
Might buy this battery. Is it good?

Link:http://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...alaxy-ace-s5830-samsung-galaxy-gio-s5660.html

Last edited:
Reactions: kidoman

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
yes, definitely.
mugen is trustworthy brand, and the advertise battery capacity is real not like those fake chinese brand in ebay. i say go for it

nomiset

Nov 19, 2011
Pasig
Thanks, that's the only thing that I need.

Once I get it, what do I need to do? Eg. Delete bat.stats, etc

Galaxy ace X Miracle V3

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
a google employee working in android development already said that batterystats.bin doesnt give effect in battery life whatsoever. but u can just delete it if u want, no harm done ;)
but what i always did when getting new phone or changing new battery is turn off the phone and charge the batter while the phone is off until the battery gets full, then use as usual.

nomiset

Nov 19, 2011
Pasig
Ohhh, I thought I might need to delet bat.bin cause it will be dealing with higher mah.

Galaxy ace X Miracle V3

SuperAce609

Oct 24, 2011
Bani, Dominican Republic

nomiset

Nov 19, 2011
Pasig
well mugen doesn't offer anything for our ace aside from that, and sine my battery is messed up any way (2-5) hours only. It would be better to get extended cap. :)

Galaxy ace X Miracle V3

petrus425

Mar 13, 2012
I just ordered one of these Mugen 1.6k mAh batteries.
It will take some time to be delivered in my country, but I'll let you know.

Maybe someone here will have it before me, as I took the free shipping, which takes 10-15 working days.

kidoman

Mar 19, 2012

Maybe someone here will have it before me, as I took the free shipping, which takes 10-15 working days.

Waiting for ur review comments eagerly, bro..

kidoman

Mar 19, 2012
With pleasure. I haven't done any battery review, so if you or anyone can point me to a protocol I can use, I will try to do it with my old (original samsung) battery and with the new one, when I receive it :)

Charge it fully for 2 Hrs or so to ensure its 100% charged.Dont go by the charging readings as they show 100% in 30 mins.Start using it.Note the usage pattern.Check how long it lasts to fully drain out.at the end, post a screenshot of the battery use..

nomiset

Nov 19, 2011
Pasig
Waiting for my order. It just left Hong Kong May 5. Will update you guys once it gets here to Manila.

Galaxy ace X Miracle V4 X Ace Kernel BETA V4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got the battery tonight. Will have to test it for a few days.
    I will then make a review and an unboxing vid. I have high hopes for this battery. So expect it! :)

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
    Since I came from a broken original battery its hard to compare for me to compare it with the two. Thus this is the reason why I bought this battery.

First of all, my first cycle I pushed it to 18Hours total.
    WIFI:12 Hours continuous.
    GPS:OFF
    MOBILE DATA: OFF
    GAMES: 30mins-1hr.

Managed to push over 6 hours of SCREEN ON TIME.

First impression verdict
    This battery is right off the bat great! But since i'm still doing the charges for 8-12 for the first 5 charges results are still tentative. But the battery is a must try.

Original Post
    Might buy this battery. Is it good?

Link:http://www.mugen-power-batteries.co...alaxy-ace-s5830-samsung-galaxy-gio-s5660.html

Waiting for ur review comments eagerly, bro..

With pleasure. I haven't done any battery review, so if you or anyone can point me to a protocol I can use, I will try to do it with my old (original samsung) battery and with the new one, when I receive it :)
    Just placed my order. So let's just see who gets it first :)

Galaxy ace X Miracle V3
    Waiting for my order. It just left Hong Kong May 5. Will update you guys once it gets here to Manila.

Galaxy ace X Miracle V4 X Ace Kernel BETA V4