vanir no sdcard0

Search This thread

teo6389

Jun 4, 2013
after installing vanir, cwm tells me "cant mount storage/sdcard0" and i cant access my sdcard0. when i open the sdcard0 folder with any file manager, the folder is empty and i cant creaty any folder inside, and i go to settings->storage->partition info i have 0/0 on /sdcard (FAT) and /sd-ext(EXT).
how can i fix this?
Thanx in advance

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
after installing vanir, cwm tells me "cant mount storage/sdcard0" and i cant access my sdcard0. when i open the sdcard0 folder with any file manager, the folder is empty and i cant creaty any folder inside, and i go to settings->storage->partition info i have 0/0 on /sdcard (FAT) and /sd-ext(EXT).
how can i fix this?
Thanx in advance

Try with this: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/SD_card_partitioning

Know that you will lose its data, but anyway you can't reach it now...

P.S. I misunderstood, you can't reach internal storage. Try to format it in settings->storage->partition. Or simply change ROM before anything.

teo6389

Jun 4, 2013
Try with this: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/SD_card_partitioning

Know that you will lose its data, but anyway you can't reach it now...

P.S. I misunderstood, you can't reach internal storage. Try to format it in settings->storage->partition. Or simply change ROM before anything.

i have installed the official rom but nothing changed, so i reflashed vanir and nothing again. I tried to format it from settings->storage-> it said that it deleted everything but it didnt work either, still in partition info i have 0,00B / 0,00B. Any other idea? thanx

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
yes i have the 8gb model, where is the attachment?
also is pit relevant to rom version, i found the 4.1.2 original, is it ok to flash with that?

Sorry, seems XDA does not allow *.pit extension to be uploaded. You need to unzip it first.

Yes, you needed to flash Stock 4.1.2 in first place.

P.S. I needed to put some random image in zip, it did not allow me to upload that small file on XDA... Just ignore it. :)

Attachments

• GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G.zip
    70.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

teo6389

Jun 4, 2013
Sorry, seems XDA does not allow *.pit extension to be uploaded. You need to unzip it first.

Yes, you needed to flash Stock 4.1.2 in first place.

P.S. I needed to put some random image in zip, it did not allow me to upload that small file on XDA... Just ignore it. :)

ok so to sum everything.

1) I open odin
2) i chouse the pit file and the 4.1.2 original rom
3) i press start

Do i need to make anything else in odin?

teo6389

Jun 4, 2013
You formated internal storage from menu? And in that thread you found, I think it was written to check repartition in Odin when you flash firmware and pit file, check again, maybe I am wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

ok i fixed it .
what i did was

i flashed CODE_GT-I9070_I9070DXLD1_CL1068093_REV00_user_SEC_KEY_LD1_8G.tar.md5 , CSC_GT-I9070-MULTI-CSC-OLBLD1_SEC_KEY_8G.tar.md5 and GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G.pit with odin

and everything came back to normal