Only issue I've seen is at times Bluetooth devices (especially my keyboard) refuses to pair, sometimes is listed as paired but isn't (e.g. kb shows it isn't and doesn't type), and rectified by toggling Bluetooth on/off and reconnecting. In most cases when this happens, scanning for nearby devices returns an instant none or displays a previous search result.
There has been much less occurance since the last 4.1.2 firmware (JZO54K.N5110UEEMF2)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile )SGH-T999, stock+rooted.
- ASUS Transformer TF201 32GB, CyanogenMod.
- ASUS Transformer TF101 32GB, Prime ROM (damaged/retired).
- HTC MyTouch 4G Slide, CM 9.1-stable, retired.
- HTC MyTouch 4G, my first CyanogenMod (7.1), sold.
- LG Optimus T, stock+rooted. gifted to a beautiful Firefly.