Moto X: Has Yours Shipped?

Search This thread

beefgoat

Jul 13, 2011
Chicago
I ordered mine on the sixth, and I just got it today. It would have been much sooner if the weekend hadn't gotten in the way. Gsm de, BTW

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

helldogg75

Oct 29, 2011
Ordered mine Monday... got an email today saying it shipped. Should have it tomorrow or Friday.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cvhovey

Jan 1, 2010
Be sure to check your phones carefully. Received mine with a pre-scratched screen (several top to bottom)... and have spent hours trying to get this resolved, so far to no avail. Hope none of you have to go thru this....

Reactions: helldogg75

ahecht

Oct 23, 2010
Be sure to check your phones carefully. Received mine with a pre-scratched screen (several top to bottom)... and have spent hours trying to get this resolved, so far to no avail. Hope none of you have to go thru this....

I don't understand why you'd spend hours on the phone. Can't you just set up an advance exchange on the motocare website?

cvhovey

Jan 1, 2010
I don't understand why you'd spend hours on the phone. Can't you just set up an advance exchange on the motocare website?

You and I both seem to understand that would be the sensible and customer-friendly way to resolve the issue. However after getting spun in circles and re-circles, Motorola finally offered to do an advanced exchange ... but then within minutes the Motorola Customer Service agent sent me this:

"I am eating humble pie at this point and I apologize for all of the confusion. I was misinformed about being able to do an Advance Exchange for a Developer Edition. We are only able to process a return for credit as we do not have x-codes for the Developer Edition."

Teksu

Jun 9, 2010
Ordered my Verizon moto x DE on saturday, came on the fedex truck yesterday @ 4:15pm

JGoN86

Dec 10, 2012
old Bridge
Just ordered mine. Got an amazing deal from At&t 32 GB 2year agreement only 49.99... Coming from galaxy note 2. Very excited

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I received my shipping email today at 11pm January 4 for the dev edition. It says it'll be here on 02/06.
    the Parcel bound placed my order on Friday 31.01.2014
    when will be my order delivered?
    i don t understand why is taking so long to orders made from Parcel bound and the other persons get the Moto x fast.

You should receive a shipped email when they ship it then you can track it on fedex. Mine says it'll be here tomorrow. FedEx does ship on Saturday too for those asking.