[Q] Camera won't work after going back to stock

Search This thread
Sep 21, 2010
Hey All,

I have the ATT S3 variant, and for the longest time I was running a TW based rom that was made from a galaxy note rom and supported multiview.I decided to flash my phone back to LK3 stock and now my camera won't work. Ive tried wiping the cache and doing a factory reset. I've tried the reinstall a couple of times. Out of curiosity, I flashed CM10.2 and the camera worked fine. I Once again tried flashing the stock rom, but the issue still persists. Whenever I open up the camera app I get the error "Camera Failed". I tried typing in the code to get the camera firmware version, but it just shows a black screen. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Hey All,

I have the ATT S3 variant, and for the longest time I was running a TW based rom that was made from a galaxy note rom and supported multiview.I decided to flash my phone back to LK3 stock and now my camera won't work. Ive tried wiping the cache and doing a factory reset. I've tried the reinstall a couple of times. Out of curiosity, I flashed CM10.2 and the camera worked fine. I Once again tried flashing the stock rom, but the issue still persists. Whenever I open up the camera app I get the error "Camera Failed". I tried typing in the code to get the camera firmware version, but it just shows a black screen. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Try to flash stock kernel.

Reactions: paintballkev812

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey All,

Try to flash stock kernel.
    Make sure your using the proper modem.