[Q] Navigation Bar Showing Black with Custom Wallpapers on Moto X

Search This thread

tripranav

Oct 7, 2010
Hello Everyone,

When I use the default wallpapers which came with my Moto X (XT1052 Stock; No Root) the navigation bar is transparent as shown in the left side of the below image.

But when I try to use any other custom wallpaper then the navigation bar shows black as shown in the right side of the below image. ( I have also tried putting other custom wallpapers but the same problem is occurring)

Also one thing to notice is that the status bar on the top stays transparent with both the default and custom wallpaper.

Does anybody else encountered this issue or it this a problem with just my device?

2j1pp3t.jpg

robjbw

Dec 29, 2007
Download "Image 2 Wallpaper" from the play store and use it to set your wallpaper. Set to height there. Will fix this.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: tripranav

tripranav

Oct 7, 2010
Download "Image 2 Wallpaper" from the play store and use it to set your wallpaper. Set to height there. Will fix this.

Thanks. I will try it and let you know.

Update: I tried the app but it is still giving the black nav bar and not the transparent one.
Does anyone have any solution to this?

Last edited:

cuprienk

Nov 2, 2010
Just zoom in the wallpaper and pull until you fell its covered the navbar. Sorry for bad English.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tripranav

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just zoom in the wallpaper and pull until you fell its covered the navbar. Sorry for bad English.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk