Sense 6 Developer Edition Rolling Out

Search This thread

thematrix777

Sep 11, 2013
Batam
HTC_044 radio.img needed?

@mido.fayad Thanks for the backup! works perfectly on my one MAX international.

Hi pradeepvizz,

As I could only give you a thank on your Sense 6.0 ROM based here without being able to make any post there, sorry for dropping my question here.

As I live in SouthEast Asia (HTC_044), do I still need to flash my own radio.img (which I can take from 4.4.2 OTA on my region) in order to get network signal?

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Hi pradeepvizz,

As I could only give you a thank on your Sense 6.0 ROM based here without being able to make any post there, sorry for dropping my question here.

As I live in SouthEast Asia (HTC_044), do I still need to flash my own radio.img (which I can take from 4.4.2 OTA on my region) in order to get network signal?

You should not need to flash the radio to get the signal, but if you encounter problems, let us know.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Radio out of ota fastboot flash

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

I was wondering why you need to do the radio flashing? you could do the whole firmware update, as wonders_never_cease said, it can be a problem if you are trying to flash radio alone. i am also not sure if this radio can fit yours..

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
here is full backup of 3.15.1540.1 sense 6

it contains stock system and boot.img .... if u want the preload folder, u ca find it in ota above and it contains only 2 apks calculator and flashlight

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kAXZSHj6XyYnM2ZVZyeS1yYmM/edit?usp=sharing
@mido.fayad Thanks for the backup! works perfectly on my one MAX international.
I'm uploading the preload folder now as flashable zip for sense 6 one max ?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

here is preload data folder as flashable zip for 3.15.1540.1 Sense 6 :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kAXZSHj6XyNldpdDJReW9HTTg/edit?usp=sharing
here the radio image extracted from the firmware

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kAXZSHj6XyRXJRWEViay1STjQ/edit?usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

u can restore the backup if ur device is international unit
Let me see if I am clear on this...

I could take the above system and boot.img, pair it with the radio image provided, install it on an international One Max and use it on ATT with LTE?!?

mido.fayad

May 14, 2011
alex

I could take the above system and boot.img, pair it with the radio image provided, install it on an international One Max and use it on ATT with LTE?!?

No need for use of radio.img
Just use the system backup and boot.img inside it and u are ready to go

If u need the radio, then u can flash the firmware

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
its possible yes...IF you choose to get an international version, hit me up I have an att sense 6 rom Im running now...hehe

Top Liked Posts