[ROM][TX][LT29i][UBL ONLY][4.3]JB 9.2.A.1.131 {LEAK} - Fixed-Deoxeded-Zipaligned

Search This thread

simsphil

Aug 4, 2009
Paris
Root

Hi,

I downloaded the last release of SuperSU (1.91) from the google store and installed it, as I have Android 4.3, it proposed to me to re-boot and install it from the recovery. What it did !
It works like a charm...

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldenstarc

romeoofair

Aug 20, 2013
visakhapatnam

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012
Not working. Reboot not functioning.

You mean you now can't reboot your phone, or the "reboot" option in Xposed doesn't work? (it didn't for me either, but I just reboot my phone normally :confused: )

how to boot into safemode when youre stuck in bootloop?

Once you get past the Sony boot logo, keep Vol- pressed while it's booting up. When you're in safe mode most (if not all) third party apps are disabled, but you can still uninstall them, and it says "Safe Mode" in the bottom left corner.

joonlin

Dec 14, 2011
You mean you now can't reboot your phone, or the "reboot" option in Xposed doesn't work? (it didn't for me either, but I just reboot my phone normally :confused: )

Once you get past the Sony boot logo, keep Vol- pressed while it's booting up. When you're in safe mode most (if not all) third party apps are disabled, but you can still uninstall them, and it says "Safe Mode" in the bottom left corner.

The reboot in the Xposed framework not working. If shut down and power on also useless. xposed install show in red word that " The lasted version of xposed is currently not active."

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012
The reboot in the Xposed framework not working. If shut down and power on also useless. xposed install show in red word that " The lasted version of xposed is currently not active."

Then maybe I used the attached file (flash in recovery) after having installed the APK file from my previous post, I don't remember exactly; I'm pretty sure only the APK worked on this ROM, but I flashed several ROMS in the past few days, so my memory could be a bit fuzzy.

Attachments

• cwm-Xposed.Framework.Installer.v2.4.1.zip
    278.2 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: joonlin

joonlin

Dec 14, 2011
Then maybe I used the attached file (flash in recovery) after having installed the APK file from my previous post, I don't remember exactly; I'm pretty sure only the APK worked on this ROM, but I flashed several ROMS in the past few days, so my memory could be a bit fuzzy.

I flashed many times. Still not working.. Nvm.. Just left it until Sony offically roll up the new fw.. haha.. give up.. anyway... thanks :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As most of you already know, the Andoid 4.3 for the Xperia TX has been leaked/ported thanks to EXR Team.
    In this version i used a kernel with integrated the CWM and i deoxeded the ROM.

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU choose to make these modifications. Follow carefully the instructions you will have no problem at all.

Features

• ONLY for UNLOCKED Bootloaders!
    • Based on 9.2.A.1.131 Leaked Firmware
    • Deoxeded
    • Kernel with Integrated CWM
    • Zipaligned
    • Debloated (Only some Google's stuff)

Screenshots

2cos8c3.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.This ROM requires UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER! Don't try to install it on LOCKED BOOTLOADER if you love your phone!
    2. If you decided to Unlock your bootloader, remember to BACKUP YOUR DRM KEYS!
    3. Install JB 4.1.2 : firmware 9.1.B.1.67 It's better a clean install of the stock ROM and not custom Roms based on these firmwares!
    4. Root it and install CWM.
    5. Now reboot your phone and enter in CWM.
    6. Clear cache, dalvik cache and personal data.
    7. Install the ROM and let it boot (just wait for 2-3 minutes!)
    8. Now restart your phone and enter in CWM; Install the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.
    9. Now restart your phone!
    10. Enjoy!
    11. Don't forget to hit the THANKS button to all the contributors!

Skip steps 3 and 4 if you are already in one of these firmwares with root permissions and CWM

DOWNLOAD LINKS
    JB 9.2.A.1.131: JB 9.2.A.1.131 mega.co.nz
    UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86: SuperSU v1.86 devhost
    Credits:
    EXR Team
    Midleo

Notice:
    1.Since this is an internal testing firmware, do not expect to see the same features on the official final release... Some things could be added while others removed...
    2.If you are unable to download from PlayStore after the first boot, just reboot your phone! ;)
    Thanks

Too slow on mega.co.nz. if can upload to another host

Had some problems with Internet mate. I will upload it to devhost also later this afternoon :)

Extract the META-INF folder from the attacked rar archive and replace it with the one that's inside the rom i uploaded. Now try to install the rom again and report back please :)
    View attachment META-INF.rar
    I flashed superuser. But still my root is not working. What will be the problem?

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

ya my root is also not working