[Win32/64][Dual Boot][Mount-Loop] Tubuntu - 1 click installer SBK1 & SBK2! *2/1/2013*

Search This thread

x3maniac

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
New York
www.novaspirit.com
[Win32/64][Dual Boot][Mount-Loop] Tubuntu - 1 click installer SBK1 & SBK2! *2/1/2013*

* ADDED Ubuntu Raring(13.04) *
* ADDED ARCH Linux *

Tubuntu - One Click Installer for Windows

Hi, i recently been seeing myself flashing my tf101 a lot using OLiFE2. yes my main os is linux but i also use windows and came across a lot of people asking about windows verison SBK2 for ubuntu installer. I found modified version of Frankc123 tools http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1760513 but it's down. so i created a new one from scratch.

thanks
lilstevie for his OLiFE scripts
wheelie app
Frankc123
kenshin1388
and a few more. (i will find there names and edit this post again)

*Name is still Pending. couldn't think of a good name when i was making this tool. suggestions are welcomed!

Disclaimer:
you know the usual stuff. use are your own risk blah blah might brick.. will not help your become rocket scientest... yea that stuff.

Note:
this was made using VS2010. package needed to run will be dot net 4.0. google is your friend

this is very alpha not all the features are implemented yet

Code:
v0.4.7:
fixed sbk1 device flashing. 

v0.4.6beta:
reworked the code for loading into sync mode for sbk1 devices
basically wasted my time with version 0.4.4b & 0.4.5b due to this new update =P

v0.4.5beta:
removed --setbct parameter for sbk1 devices

v0.4.4beta:
fixed bct loader for sbk1 devices

v0.4.3beta:
fix bootloader injection for sbk1 devices

v0.4.2beta:
fixed more bugs not initiating wheelie when needed to for sbk2 devices

v0.4.1beta:
fixed syntax error for flashing kernels

v0.4beta:
added sbk1 support(not tested nor confirmed yet)
re coded flashing method
fixed kernel flashing
fixed only ubuntu boot
fixed only ubuntu/android boot

v0.3alpha:
added RootFS install only option to selected partition
added 2.6x x3maniac kernel to the mix
removed uboot kernel image.( i will not be developing on uboot yet)
reduces zip from 80mb to 50mb. quicker download for faster hacking =)

v0.2.2alpha:
fixed ubuntu/android flash.(ubuntu as default was not booting)
fixed timing issue caused with apx mode detection.

v0.2.1alpha:
added APX mode detection.(now this app will let you know if you are really in apx mode, using drivers i provided)

v0.2alpha:
added logo
added ability to for different flashes and restore back to stock
added different recovery CWM and TWRP
added kernel flashing for chromium or jhanti
fix textbox not updating with console
few bug fixes in program 

v0.1a:
initial release

Known bugs:
Code:
[strike]when flashing with Ubuntu Only. kernel panic and keeps rebooting. i am working on a fix.[/strike]

program appears to not be doing anything while flashing device. if it's not frozen and window can be dragged
around it's working. wait for device to reboot. usually 15 - 20 mins to upload 1gb

Not my program bug. but should be mentioned. After you flash your device the 1st time. let Prime run until welcome
 screen. then you can flash twrp to flash custom rom. Failure to do so and flashing custom rom without letting prime 
run will cause boot loop in newly flashed custom rom. i havn't looked into the logcat but i'm pretty sure that the data 
partion don't match or something.

if you run into any problems and you feel it might be bricked.( haven't happen to be at all using this tool) you can use http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688012 easy flasher to fix.

Instructions:

MOUNT-LOOP now possible! * 2/1/2013 *

I have now made my new kernel which supports Mount-Loop!! thanks to transformador for the suggestion.

http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac

what does this mean?
this means that you can now just place the ubuntu.img in your internal sdcard and boot the image.

How it works?
i have turned this into a blob file(can be flash with cwm or twrp). which mean you can boot into your recovery flash ubuntu-mountloop.zip. To go back to your android you would need the kernel blob that goes along with the rom your are using. http://www.mediafire.com/?labcx60jowrdx which can be found here. (this is not my link)

Need more information?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1537566

**Useful posts**
information regards to partition size

Thanks again to TomTcom for putting together instruction to get BLUETOOTH working!!!! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2128080

**FOR SBK1 devices**
Follow this guide TomTcom has created! don't forget to thank him!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2041030

**FOR SBK2 devices**

FOLLOW THIS UPDATED GUIDE [GUIDE][Win32/64][Dual Boot] For SBK2 Install of TFUbuntu for x3Maniac Thread by Kingzak34 & don't forget to thank him!!

download the prime image and have it named system.img(if not so already) and place it in the /images folder

download the ubuntu image of your choice and name it ubuntu.img and plce it in the images folder.

go into APX mode. (press volumn up & power at the same time until screen goes black) for windows try to listen for a usb connected sound( for linux type lsusb and look for nvidia(not asus))

Dual Boot A/U:
use flash from dual boot a/u option and wait for device to reboot.

Flash Recovery for Custom rom:
to flash custom rom. goto advanced option and use "flash TWRP recovery" and click "flash". the button will now say "reflash" to reflash the kernel back into the recovery partition.

Drivers:
this option is to install the drivers for APX mode.

(¯`'•.¸//( Using Custom ROM(cm, aosp, etc......))\\¸.•'´¯)
this app will re-partition the file system adding a new ubuntu partition on block 16 (mmcblk0p8). this mean it will erase everything. keep the CustomRom.ZIP in your external sdcard. (flash/dual boot a/u) wait till that finishes then let prime Rom boot fully till you get "welcome" screen. reboot into APX mode and use (advanced/flash twrp recovery).. goto recovery(volume down & power) to boot into twrp and flash your CustomRom.ZIP. when done flashing custom rom. go back into tubuntu app and click "ReFlash" in (advanced/flash TWRP recovery) to flash the recovery back to booting ubuntu.

Screens
ts1.png

ts2.png

tubuntu v0.4.7 [1mb] Executable ONLY - download v0.4.2b and replace the tubuntu.exe with this one
download v0.4.7 (jan, 3 2013)

tubuntu v0.4.6beta [1mb] Executable ONLY - download v0.4.2b and replace the tubuntu.exe with this one
download v0.4.6b (dec, 10 2012)

tubuntu v0.4.2beta [78mb] without Prime(system.img) or ubuntu.img
download v0.4.2b (dec, 7 2012)

tubuntu v0.3alpha [57mb] without Prime(system.img) or ubuntu.img
download v0.3a

Prime ROM[stock hc w/ root](system.img)
download

lilstevies Prime
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1191141
Tubuntu Image - lightweight ubuntu
Untitled-1.jpg

Tubuntu In Action! video submitted by hugantic

Ubuntu Raring Ringtail (13.04) is up on goo.im

This is a ubuntu-core image.(this mean it has nothing)
for a quick and dirty howto check post #652
password: family
  • added Nano
  • added WPA_SUPPLICANT
  • added kernel supplicants(2.6.36-12.10+)
  • added wifi modules on boot
  • Image is 200M

this is a nightly development from http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/daily/20130201/

i have this up cause when 13.04 does launch i know what i'm dealing with =)

ARCH Linux for ARM (alarm)
Arch Linux - http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac 151M
More Details for How To
  • this is a build it yourself system.
  • It Boots
  • root password: family

Ubuntu(ubuntu.img)
Lubuntu v1.2 (12.10) - http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac 496.01 MB
only added support for 2.6.36 kernel.(if you want to use newer kernels must installed kernel and supplements)
  • please review all change log from previous version to see what and how much i have done
  • zram is broken with kernel 2.6.36 (I am working on patching this up to new zram variation)
  • added multi-touch support
    • minimize - three finger down swipe
    • scroll - two finger up or down
    • maximize - three finger up swipe
    • move window - 3 finger drag
    • right click - two finger tap
  • fixed boot loop when using "reboot to recovery" from android space
  • fixed typos on applations not starting
  • updated a few program forked from "raring" 13.04
  • removed unnecessary boot up bloat
  • fixed conky from dissappearing when clicking on desktop
  • sound works (must use alsamixer and enable DACL & DACR)
  • Hot plugging works!
  • DO NOT INSTALL NVIDIA DRIVERS!!(2.6.36.4 does not have hw acceleration)

Lubuntu V1.1-rc1 (12.10)- [download] -382mb 1.4G unrar (wip)(i don't have dock yet so some stuff can't be tested. but it's stable @ 1.2ghz)
Don't forget to download and flash the new kernel below
  • lots of fixes read post #236 remember to thank Serkenar!!
  • changed swappiness to 10
  • now will start on performance mode on boot(had to recompile the kernel for that)
  • added script in rc.local to fix sound on boot up(you will now hear a slight click noise on boot, means sound should be working)
  • added scripts to brighten and darken screen(can't test yet but should would with function keys on keyboard)
  • using newest 3.1.10 kernel forked from jhinta(i just overclocked it)
  • added script to turn off backlight completely when xscreensaver "blanks" screen
  • added initial firstboot script to re-partition file system broken: run "sudo resize2fs /dev/mmcblk0p8" (in terminal for now until i get it working again)
  • sound is working
  • added cpufreq goverenor controller(located in menu/preferences/cpu-goverenor)
  • added conky (auto starts with session)
  • changed XF86poweroff button to disable screen(instead of logoff-selection)
  • added adb support(jhinta kernel break it, do doesn't work. i'm looking for a fix)
  • removed programs that our tablet can't use(example: xbacklight)
  • added zram support
  • added cifs support(to mount window shares install cifs-utils)
  • fixed nvidia tegra headers(now can be installed via "software sources" and disabled if needed)
  • added support for ntfs read and write support
  • chromium fixed
  • added some what of a patching system. to upgrade my builds without having to reflash.
  • added default user "user" (password family)
  • fixed "waiting for network". no more waiting
  • removed option with onbaord on boot in favor or default user
  • added gnome-system-manager (much better i think)
  • removed extra /lib/modules/ not needed
  • fixed apparmor complaining issues on boot.
  • added kernel boot to show everything(easier to debug for me, will be removed in future release when i know it's stable)
  • some more stuff i can't seem to think of( just bug fixes).
  • kernel issue: usb stuff gotta be plugged in before you turn on device
  • kernel issue: touch pad not working(look at post #154 & #206 for fix)

Discussion starts from page 13: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1995157&page=13

Lubuntu (12.10)- download - 448mb zip 1.5gb unzipped -now its working, but still don't have my dock =(

version 1.0
  • removed ubiquity
  • removed oem-config-firstinstall
  • removed wpa-supplicant on boot in flavor of network manager(much easier)
  • pre-installed all packages needed to startup and run
  • added support for kernel 2.6x and 3.1x
  • hardware accereration fully working
  • (not working :crying:)added onboard support for login(people without dock)
  • added resize2fs on boot (first time) to resize ubuntu image to fill partition (6gb)
  • pre-installed openssh
  • more stuff like bug fixes.

what's not working yet:
**do not use android os to reboot to recovery - you will be stuck in recovery boot loop!**
if you happen to be stuck in recovery loop type this in terminal
Code:
sudo echo boot | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 bs=1 seek=0
sound
zram
aircrack
webcam(don't think this will ever work)
chromium-browser (use firefox instead for now)

this is a LXDE destop version of ubuntu http://lubuntu.net/ light weight and works pretty fast with our devices. i have not been able to fully test if this linux image is stable. currently still waiting for my keyboard to arrive. i will be making this lubuntu image better as i go.
(root password is family i changed it due to hurricane Sandy, yes i'm from NYC)

i'm in the works for my own Lubuntu Image and Arch linux. (waiting for my keyboard dock to arrive but i do have both os booted)

I use netinstaller v0.5 (smaller file size) v0.6(more bug fixes and better support for no dock)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1852702

lilstevies ubuntu.img

shaola Debian image
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1476835

Kernels

#470 Controlling your CPU for stability
Stable kernels (use with care for OC version)
[extreme]
2.6.36 - [cpu 1.6 ghz] [gpu 400mhz] - download
benchmarks - blowfish score 30
glxgear - 70 fps

[good]
2.6.36 - [cpu 1.4 ghz] [gpu 300mhz] - download
benchmarks - blowfish score 36
glxgear - 59 fps

[stock]
2.6.36 - [cpu 1.2 ghz] [gpu 300mhz] - download
benchmarks - blowfish score 40
glxgear - 50 fps

kernel supplement - 2.6.36.4-1210.zip

extract and copy the kernel suppliment to /lib/modules/ then use tubuntu tool to flash new kernel

[whats up with 2.6.x]
clocked at 1.2ghz (for now)
hot plugging works
sound works
chrome works (enable CONFIG_SYSVIPC & CONFIG_SHMEM)
STABLE. does not have freezing issues
lid patch
hardware acceleration (not working)

** experimental NOT Stable! **
compiled with gcc 4.7
3.1.10 - xlinux.img
source - http://github.com/novaspirit

*kernel Instructions*
download kernel unzip and place in \tubuntu\images folder
copy the xlinux.img over linux.img(temp fix to load new kernel until i get the program fixed)
flash using "x3maniac 2.6 kernel" (even tho it says 2.6, your acutally uploading the new xlinux.img, which is 3.1.10)

*updated kernel 12/10/2012*
kernel image - 3.1.10-g6e2783c
kernel supplement - kernel_sup.tar.gz

download the kernel supplement file and place it on the root of the drive.
you can also wget the file
Code:
sudo wget http://novaspirit.com/tubuntu/kernel_sup.tar.gz /
unzip using root
Code:
sudo tar zxvf /kernel_sup.tar.gz
this will extract the new firmware and modules to the correct location(/lib/modules, lib/firmware)

now use my tubuntu tool copy the linux3.img to the \images\ folder and rename to xlinux.img
now flash using "x3maniac kernel" option in the advanced section.

** I will be making a tutorial when i get around to it **

*linux version*
as per a few request in this thread about a linux version. i will not be creating a linux version for there is one that works perfect!
OLiFE by lilstevie
someone then has modified the version and made it compatible with SBK2 devices using wheelie. due to OLiFE sbk2 is hard to find on this forum i have uploaded the version to my own server
OLiFE sbk2
I did not create this program so support for it will be limited.
*i don't remember where i found the thread nor who modified it. if someone knows the orginal creator please pm me and i will update to apply credit to the dev. the orginal creator contacted me josteink. thanks for his amazing work on updating oLiFe to support sbk2

Source Codes - http://www.github.com/novaspirit/
Downloads - http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac

Last edited:

LeoBloom.

Jan 22, 2011
I am very interested in this!

However, I do not want to spend time tweaking a whole bunch of stuff and there seems to be conflicting and outdated info on how linux/ubuntu runs on the tf101

Would you summarize what bugs you've noticed with both your tool and using ubuntu on the tf101? I'd really appreciate it as its been hard to get a good picture.

x3maniac

Sep 2, 2008
New York
www.novaspirit.com
I am very interested in this!

However, I do not want to spend time tweaking a whole bunch of stuff and there seems to be conflicting and outdated info on how linux/ubuntu runs on the tf101

Would you summarize what bugs you've noticed with both your tool and using ubuntu on the tf101? I'd really appreciate it as its been hard to get a good picture.

give me a few more days and i'll come up with a good summary for you(waiting for my dock). but as for a brief one. it works really well on minimal install like lxde or gnome classic. everything does work except webcam. it's pretty stable but i've been flashing my device so much i havn't stayed on one os that long(1 day max). hardware acceleration does work on certain kernel (will be updating my programs to inject new kernels later). my goal for this program in general is to keep my transformer as a fully functional 2nd laptop and being able to swap between / backup my ubuntu as i go along trying to find the perfect build.

LeoBloom.

Jan 22, 2011
Definitely man, take your time. I really appreciate you doing this!

I too wanna convert the transformer into a laptop because I am sick of android honestly, but the transformer is a pretty sweet piece of hardware.

I'll try it out now

Reactions: pablopicassoo

x3maniac

Sep 2, 2008
New York
www.novaspirit.com
Definitely man, take your time. I really appreciate you doing this!

I too wanna convert the transformer into a laptop because I am sick of android honestly, but the transformer is a pretty sweet piece of hardware.

I'll try it out now

i have flashed my own device at least 10x working on this program. so i know it works. thanks for trying it out let me know if you have any bugs or features you want to see

Reactions: transformador

LeoBloom.

Jan 22, 2011
i have flashed my own device at least 10x working on this program. so i know it works. thanks for trying it out let me know if you have any bugs or features you want to see

I must be a complete noob.

For the life of me I can't figure out where to find a system.img or ubuntu.img

The link to lilstevie's ubuntu.img doesn't seem to be pulling anything up, and I thought that the system.img is somehow extracted from the android update zip file but I can't figure that out either. The link that you posted for the system.img didn't seem to mention it, but I'll look a little deeper.

x3maniac

Sep 2, 2008
New York
www.novaspirit.com
I must be a complete noob.

For the life of me I can't figure out where to find a system.img or ubuntu.img

The link to lilstevie's ubuntu.img doesn't seem to be pulling anything up, and I thought that the system.img is somehow extracted from the android update zip file but I can't figure that out either. The link that you posted for the system.img didn't seem to mention it, but I'll look a little deeper.

look in post #3 of lilstevies thread. OLiFE with prime. pull the system.img from there. it's going to be a bit before i get mine up on my website. 500mb

i9apps

Sep 1, 2011
Hi!

Hi!
Thanks for the great and awsome work!
I just used ur tool but when i boot to ubuntu i get this screen:
20121116_131014.jpg

I have no idea what to do....:(

Attachments

• 20121116_131014.jpg
    20121116_131014.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 5,608

x3maniac

Sep 2, 2008
New York
www.novaspirit.com
Oh ok, I am on PA Rom, so I need PA.zip or It's work only with stock rom ?

for now you have to flash with stock rom. then install custom rom later using advanced/twrp recovery.

this app will repartition the file system adding a new ubuntu partition on block 16 (mmcblk0p8). this mean it will erase everything. keep the pa.zip in your external sdcard. (flash/dual boot a/u) wait till that finishes then let prime Rom boot fully till you get "welcome" screen. reboot into APX mode and use (advanced/flash twrp recovery).. goto recovery(volume down & power) to boot into twrp and flash your custom rom.

hope this helps

Reactions: djcody

billouetaudrey

Aug 25, 2008
for now you have to flash with stock rom. then install custom rom later using advanced/twrp recovery.

this app will repartition the file system adding a new ubuntu partition on block 16 (mmcblk0p8). this mean it will erase everything. keep the pa.zip in your external sdcard. (flash/dual boot a/u) wait till that finishes then let prime Rom boot fully till you get "welcome" screen. reboot into APX mode and use (advanced/flash twrp recovery).. goto recovery(volume down & power) to boot into twrp and flash your custom rom.

hope this helps

OK Thx I will try tommorow Thx !

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

billouetaudrey

Aug 25, 2008
Other question... Any possibility to use it on linux ? Because I don't have windows...
Manually maybe by command... Thx

billouetaudrey

Aug 25, 2008
i have not implemented in my app yet... soon to come(working on it as we speak) but now you can use OLiFE to return to stock android.

OK so I wait because I'm not expert and don't all understand... And I'm french and it's not easy...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

* ADDED Ubuntu Raring(13.04) *
    * ADDED ARCH Linux *

Tubuntu - One Click Installer for Windows

Hi, i recently been seeing myself flashing my tf101 a lot using OLiFE2. yes my main os is linux but i also use windows and came across a lot of people asking about windows verison SBK2 for ubuntu installer. I found modified version of Frankc123 tools http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1760513 but it's down. so i created a new one from scratch.

thanks
    lilstevie for his OLiFE scripts
    wheelie app
    Frankc123
    kenshin1388
    and a few more. (i will find there names and edit this post again)

*Name is still Pending. couldn't think of a good name when i was making this tool. suggestions are welcomed!

Disclaimer:
    you know the usual stuff. use are your own risk blah blah might brick.. will not help your become rocket scientest... yea that stuff.

Note:
    this was made using VS2010. package needed to run will be dot net 4.0. google is your friend

this is very alpha not all the features are implemented yet

Code:
    v0.4.7:
    fixed sbk1 device flashing. 

v0.4.6beta:
    reworked the code for loading into sync mode for sbk1 devices
    basically wasted my time with version 0.4.4b & 0.4.5b due to this new update =P

v0.4.5beta:
    removed --setbct parameter for sbk1 devices

v0.4.4beta:
    fixed bct loader for sbk1 devices

v0.4.3beta:
    fix bootloader injection for sbk1 devices

v0.4.2beta:
    fixed more bugs not initiating wheelie when needed to for sbk2 devices

v0.4.1beta:
    fixed syntax error for flashing kernels

v0.4beta:
    added sbk1 support(not tested nor confirmed yet)
    re coded flashing method
    fixed kernel flashing
    fixed only ubuntu boot
    fixed only ubuntu/android boot

v0.3alpha:
    added RootFS install only option to selected partition
    added 2.6x x3maniac kernel to the mix
    removed uboot kernel image.( i will not be developing on uboot yet)
    reduces zip from 80mb to 50mb. quicker download for faster hacking =)

v0.2.2alpha:
    fixed ubuntu/android flash.(ubuntu as default was not booting)
    fixed timing issue caused with apx mode detection.

v0.2.1alpha:
    added APX mode detection.(now this app will let you know if you are really in apx mode, using drivers i provided)

v0.2alpha:
    added logo
    added ability to for different flashes and restore back to stock
    added different recovery CWM and TWRP
    added kernel flashing for chromium or jhanti
    fix textbox not updating with console
    few bug fixes in program 

v0.1a:
    initial release

Known bugs:
    Code:
    [strike]when flashing with Ubuntu Only. kernel panic and keeps rebooting. i am working on a fix.[/strike]

program appears to not be doing anything while flashing device. if it's not frozen and window can be dragged
    around it's working. wait for device to reboot. usually 15 - 20 mins to upload 1gb

Not my program bug. but should be mentioned. After you flash your device the 1st time. let Prime run until welcome
     screen. then you can flash twrp to flash custom rom. Failure to do so and flashing custom rom without letting prime 
    run will cause boot loop in newly flashed custom rom. i havn't looked into the logcat but i'm pretty sure that the data 
    partion don't match or something.

if you run into any problems and you feel it might be bricked.( haven't happen to be at all using this tool) you can use http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688012 easy flasher to fix.

Instructions:

MOUNT-LOOP now possible! * 2/1/2013 *

I have now made my new kernel which supports Mount-Loop!! thanks to transformador for the suggestion.

http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac

what does this mean?
    this means that you can now just place the ubuntu.img in your internal sdcard and boot the image.

How it works?
    i have turned this into a blob file(can be flash with cwm or twrp). which mean you can boot into your recovery flash ubuntu-mountloop.zip. To go back to your android you would need the kernel blob that goes along with the rom your are using. http://www.mediafire.com/?labcx60jowrdx which can be found here. (this is not my link)

Need more information?
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1537566

**Useful posts**
    information regards to partition size

Thanks again to TomTcom for putting together instruction to get BLUETOOTH working!!!! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2128080

**FOR SBK1 devices**
    Follow this guide TomTcom has created! don't forget to thank him!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2041030

**FOR SBK2 devices**

FOLLOW THIS UPDATED GUIDE [GUIDE][Win32/64][Dual Boot] For SBK2 Install of TFUbuntu for x3Maniac Thread by Kingzak34 & don't forget to thank him!!

download the prime image and have it named system.img(if not so already) and place it in the /images folder

download the ubuntu image of your choice and name it ubuntu.img and plce it in the images folder.

go into APX mode. (press volumn up & power at the same time until screen goes black) for windows try to listen for a usb connected sound( for linux type lsusb and look for nvidia(not asus))

Dual Boot A/U:
    use flash from dual boot a/u option and wait for device to reboot.

Flash Recovery for Custom rom:
    to flash custom rom. goto advanced option and use "flash TWRP recovery" and click "flash". the button will now say "reflash" to reflash the kernel back into the recovery partition.

Drivers:
    this option is to install the drivers for APX mode.

(¯`'•.¸//( Using Custom ROM(cm, aosp, etc......))\\¸.•'´¯)
    this app will re-partition the file system adding a new ubuntu partition on block 16 (mmcblk0p8). this mean it will erase everything. keep the CustomRom.ZIP in your external sdcard. (flash/dual boot a/u) wait till that finishes then let prime Rom boot fully till you get "welcome" screen. reboot into APX mode and use (advanced/flash twrp recovery).. goto recovery(volume down & power) to boot into twrp and flash your CustomRom.ZIP. when done flashing custom rom. go back into tubuntu app and click "ReFlash" in (advanced/flash TWRP recovery) to flash the recovery back to booting ubuntu.

Screens
    ts1.png

ts2.png

tubuntu v0.4.7 [1mb] Executable ONLY - download v0.4.2b and replace the tubuntu.exe with this one
    download v0.4.7 (jan, 3 2013)

tubuntu v0.4.6beta [1mb] Executable ONLY - download v0.4.2b and replace the tubuntu.exe with this one
    download v0.4.6b (dec, 10 2012)

tubuntu v0.4.2beta [78mb] without Prime(system.img) or ubuntu.img
    download v0.4.2b (dec, 7 2012)

tubuntu v0.3alpha [57mb] without Prime(system.img) or ubuntu.img
    download v0.3a

Prime ROM[stock hc w/ root](system.img)
    download

lilstevies Prime
    Tubuntu Image - lightweight ubuntu
    Untitled-1.jpg

Tubuntu In Action! video submitted by hugantic

Ubuntu Raring Ringtail (13.04) is up on goo.im

This is a ubuntu-core image.(this mean it has nothing)
    for a quick and dirty howto check post #652
    password: family
    • added Nano
    • added WPA_SUPPLICANT
    • added kernel supplicants(2.6.36-12.10+)
    • added wifi modules on boot
    • Image is 200M

this is a nightly development from http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-core/daily/20130201/

i have this up cause when 13.04 does launch i know what i'm dealing with =)

ARCH Linux for ARM (alarm)
    Arch Linux - http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac 151M
    More Details for How To
    • this is a build it yourself system.
    • It Boots
    • root password: family

Ubuntu(ubuntu.img)
    Lubuntu v1.2 (12.10) - http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac 496.01 MB
    only added support for 2.6.36 kernel.(if you want to use newer kernels must installed kernel and supplements)
    • please review all change log from previous version to see what and how much i have done
    • zram is broken with kernel 2.6.36 (I am working on patching this up to new zram variation)
    • added multi-touch support
      • minimize - three finger down swipe
      • scroll - two finger up or down
      • maximize - three finger up swipe
      • move window - 3 finger drag
      • right click - two finger tap
    • fixed boot loop when using "reboot to recovery" from android space
    • fixed typos on applations not starting
    • updated a few program forked from "raring" 13.04
    • removed unnecessary boot up bloat
    • fixed conky from dissappearing when clicking on desktop
    • sound works (must use alsamixer and enable DACL & DACR)
    • Hot plugging works!
    • DO NOT INSTALL NVIDIA DRIVERS!!(2.6.36.4 does not have hw acceleration)

Lubuntu V1.1-rc1 (12.10)- [download] -382mb 1.4G unrar (wip)(i don't have dock yet so some stuff can't be tested. but it's stable @ 1.2ghz)
    Don't forget to download and flash the new kernel below
    • lots of fixes read post #236 remember to thank Serkenar!!
    • changed swappiness to 10
    • now will start on performance mode on boot(had to recompile the kernel for that)
    • added script in rc.local to fix sound on boot up(you will now hear a slight click noise on boot, means sound should be working)
    • added scripts to brighten and darken screen(can't test yet but should would with function keys on keyboard)
    • using newest 3.1.10 kernel forked from jhinta(i just overclocked it)
    • added script to turn off backlight completely when xscreensaver "blanks" screen
    • added initial firstboot script to re-partition file system broken: run "sudo resize2fs /dev/mmcblk0p8" (in terminal for now until i get it working again)
    • sound is working
    • added cpufreq goverenor controller(located in menu/preferences/cpu-goverenor)
    • added conky (auto starts with session)
    • changed XF86poweroff button to disable screen(instead of logoff-selection)
    • added adb support(jhinta kernel break it, do doesn't work. i'm looking for a fix)
    • removed programs that our tablet can't use(example: xbacklight)
    • added zram support
    • added cifs support(to mount window shares install cifs-utils)
    • fixed nvidia tegra headers(now can be installed via "software sources" and disabled if needed)
    • added support for ntfs read and write support
    • chromium fixed
    • added some what of a patching system. to upgrade my builds without having to reflash.
    • added default user "user" (password family)
    • fixed "waiting for network". no more waiting
    • removed option with onbaord on boot in favor or default user
    • added gnome-system-manager (much better i think)
    • removed extra /lib/modules/ not needed
    • fixed apparmor complaining issues on boot.
    • added kernel boot to show everything(easier to debug for me, will be removed in future release when i know it's stable)
    • some more stuff i can't seem to think of( just bug fixes).
    • kernel issue: usb stuff gotta be plugged in before you turn on device
    • kernel issue: touch pad not working(look at post #154 & #206 for fix)

Discussion starts from page 13: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1995157&page=13

Lubuntu (12.10)- download - 448mb zip 1.5gb unzipped -now its working, but still don't have my dock =(

version 1.0
    • removed ubiquity
    • removed oem-config-firstinstall
    • removed wpa-supplicant on boot in flavor of network manager(much easier)
    • pre-installed all packages needed to startup and run
    • added support for kernel 2.6x and 3.1x
    • hardware accereration fully working
    • (not working :crying:)added onboard support for login(people without dock)
    • added resize2fs on boot (first time) to resize ubuntu image to fill partition (6gb)
    • pre-installed openssh
    • more stuff like bug fixes.

what's not working yet:
    **do not use android os to reboot to recovery - you will be stuck in recovery boot loop!**
    if you happen to be stuck in recovery loop type this in terminal
    Code:
    sudo echo boot | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 bs=1 seek=0
    sound
    zram
    aircrack
    webcam(don't think this will ever work)
    chromium-browser (use firefox instead for now)

this is a LXDE destop version of ubuntu http://lubuntu.net/ light weight and works pretty fast with our devices. i have not been able to fully test if this linux image is stable. currently still waiting for my keyboard to arrive. i will be making this lubuntu image better as i go.
    (root password is family i changed it due to hurricane Sandy, yes i'm from NYC)

i'm in the works for my own Lubuntu Image and Arch linux. (waiting for my keyboard dock to arrive but i do have both os booted)

I use netinstaller v0.5 (smaller file size) v0.6(more bug fixes and better support for no dock)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1852702

lilstevies ubuntu.img

shaola Debian image
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1476835

Kernels

#470 Controlling your CPU for stability
    Stable kernels (use with care for OC version)
    [extreme]
    2.6.36 - [cpu 1.6 ghz] [gpu 400mhz] - download
    benchmarks - blowfish score 30
    glxgear - 70 fps

[good]
    2.6.36 - [cpu 1.4 ghz] [gpu 300mhz] - download
    benchmarks - blowfish score 36
    glxgear - 59 fps

[stock]
    2.6.36 - [cpu 1.2 ghz] [gpu 300mhz] - download
    benchmarks - blowfish score 40
    glxgear - 50 fps

kernel supplement - 2.6.36.4-1210.zip

extract and copy the kernel suppliment to /lib/modules/ then use tubuntu tool to flash new kernel

[whats up with 2.6.x]
    clocked at 1.2ghz (for now)
    hot plugging works
    sound works
    chrome works (enable CONFIG_SYSVIPC & CONFIG_SHMEM)
    STABLE. does not have freezing issues
    lid patch
    hardware acceleration (not working)

** experimental NOT Stable! **
    compiled with gcc 4.7
    3.1.10 - xlinux.img
    source - http://github.com/novaspirit

*kernel Instructions*
    download kernel unzip and place in \tubuntu\images folder
    copy the xlinux.img over linux.img(temp fix to load new kernel until i get the program fixed)
    flash using "x3maniac 2.6 kernel" (even tho it says 2.6, your acutally uploading the new xlinux.img, which is 3.1.10)

*updated kernel 12/10/2012*
    kernel image - 3.1.10-g6e2783c
    kernel supplement - kernel_sup.tar.gz

download the kernel supplement file and place it on the root of the drive.
    you can also wget the file
    Code:
    sudo wget http://novaspirit.com/tubuntu/kernel_sup.tar.gz /
    unzip using root
    Code:
    sudo tar zxvf /kernel_sup.tar.gz
    this will extract the new firmware and modules to the correct location(/lib/modules, lib/firmware)

now use my tubuntu tool copy the linux3.img to the \images\ folder and rename to xlinux.img
    now flash using "x3maniac kernel" option in the advanced section.

** I will be making a tutorial when i get around to it **

*linux version*
    as per a few request in this thread about a linux version. i will not be creating a linux version for there is one that works perfect!
    OLiFE by lilstevie
    someone then has modified the version and made it compatible with SBK2 devices using wheelie. due to OLiFE sbk2 is hard to find on this forum i have uploaded the version to my own server
    OLiFE sbk2
    I did not create this program so support for it will be limited.
    *i don't remember where i found the thread nor who modified it. if someone knows the orginal creator please pm me and i will update to apply credit to the dev. the orginal creator contacted me josteink. thanks for his amazing work on updating oLiFe to support sbk2

Source Codes - http://www.github.com/novaspirit/
    Downloads - http://goo.im/devs/x3maniac
    3.1.10 kernel for all Ubuntu versions

OK, after hours of testing and debugging I think I finally now have a 3.1.10 kernel that can boot the older and newer Ubuntu versions :good:
    There was a problem with the previous initrd I used, however, I'm still not sure why it was happy booting 12.04 but not 13.04.

So the lowdown: Attached are
    1. vmlinuz*****.img - kernel image (lzma compressed)
    2. initrd.hf.new.lzma.img - initrd.image (lzma compressed). You can used 1 and 2 to roll your own boot image with abootimg.

Alternatively:
    3. kernelblob******.img - blob for flashing with dd or with CWM. This assumes Ubuntu is on the microsd (/dev/mmcblk1p2). If you want to change this, you'll have to blobunpack the kernelblob and then use abootimg on the resulting file kernelblob*******.img.LNX
    4. Kernel modules. Extract to /lib/modules of your rootfs. Remember to run "sudo depmod -a" after first boot with the new kernel, and then reboot. Otherwise the modules won't load and zram, wifi, etc. won't work.

This works for me using Ubuntu 12.04 and 13.04. Not tested 12.10 but I assume it should work. Testers welcome :)
    Other than the changed compression (lzma vs gzip) the kernel configuration is exactly the same as in the previous kernel I posted so it should give the same level of performance and stability :)
    Boot process takes slightly longer than the previous one because lzma decompression is slower than gzip. But one up and running it's snappy.
    Testers and feedback welcome :fingers-crossed:
    When x3maniac will give me authorization, I'll make a how to for SBKV2 like TomTcom did it will be more clear I hope :)

you got pm

on a furthur note.. djdill and i have been fixing all other issues and will be providing updates soon.. DJDILL did most of the heavy lifting in this one..

includes:
    lock button = delete key
    fixed lid close monitor off
    wifi button
    added screen shot button
    and more!
    sorry i havn't been around much, been really bz with the holidays... but i did manage to get alot done with tubuntu.
    ***updates
    i will be updating the tubuntu program to 0.4.7 which fixes the sbk1 issues.

***kernel updates
    i have been patching up the kernel from nvidia and making some good progress. but still freezing issue exist. i believe it has to do with memory allocation and i have been working on that.

since 3.1.10 is not stable i have been working on the 2.6.36 kernel to provide rock hard stability. i will be release that kernel soon. what works - almost everything including sound, ADB, and hotpluging. what does not work. hardware acceleration.(honestly we don't use hardware acceleration much) my latest patch will be fixing the chromium browser displaying blank pages due to config_shmem & CONFIG_SYSVIPC not being set(cross fingers yup that fixed it chromium works). it's also clocked at 1.2ghz and due to the available source codes out there for 2.6.x kernel i should be able to get the clock up pretty high.:laugh:

***lubuntu Image updates
    i have added newer versions forked from 13.04 (pcmanfm, etc..) compiled MULTI-TOUCH!!! seriouslly 3 finger down to minimize, 2 finger scroll, 2 finger tap(for right click), and more... added mac style shadows for windows, and bunches of bug fixes and typo fixes.

within these few days i'll be uploading the images and kernel..

-don

Thank you for all those whom have donated. inspires me to make this even better!

kernel 2.6.36.4
    http://novaspirit.com/tubuntu/2.6.36.4.img.zip

kernel suppliments(extract & copy to /lib/modules/)
    http://novaspirit.com/tubuntu/2.6.36.4-1210.zip
    so far what i have done. this is all hte commits and patch notes
    3/5/2012 Laxman Dewangan regmap: Bypassing cache when initializing cache
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Fix cache defaults initialization from raw...
    3/5/2012 Laxman Dewangan regmap: add regmap_bulk_write() for register write
    3/5/2012 Laxman Dewangan regmap: Support for caching in reg_raw_write()
    3/5/2012 Axel Lin regmap: Fix kcalloc parameters swapped
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Add debugfs information for the cache status
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Don't use bitfields for booleans
    3/5/2012 Axel Lin regmap: Remove incorrect unreachable comment in regcach...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Implement managed regmap_init()
    3/5/2012 Wolfram Sang regmap: if format_write is used, declare all registers...
    3/5/2012 Wolfram Sang regmap: Properly round reg_bytes and val_bytes
    3/5/2012 Wolfram Sang regmap: Add support for 2/6 register formating
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Reset device debugfs when reinitialising the...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Bypass the cache when applying patches
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Skip patch application when the cache is not...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Unexport regcache_write() and regcache_read()
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Support register patch sets
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Reset cache status when reinitialsing the cache
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Add support for padding between register and...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Add irq_base accessor to regmap_irq
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Allow drivers to reinitialise the register...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Add trace event for successful cache reads
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Allow regmap_update_bits() users to detect...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Report if we actually handled an interrupt...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Fix rbtreee build when not using debugfs
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Provide debugfs dump of the rbtree cache data
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Do debugfs init before cache init
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Suppress noop writes in regmap_update_bits()
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Remove indexed cache type
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Drop check whether a register is readable in...
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Properly round cache_word_size
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Add support for 10/14 register formating
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Try cached read before checking if a hardware...
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Make reg_config reg_defaults const
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Move initialization of regcache related fields...
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Do not call regcache_exit from regcache_lzo_ini...
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Do not call regcache_exit from regcache_rbtree_...
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Fix memory leak in regcache_init error path
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Fix memory leak in regcache_hw_init error path
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: return ERR_PTR instead of NULL in regmap_init
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Fix memory leak in regmap_init error path
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Support some more block operations on cached...
    3/5/2012 Lars-Peter... regmap: Add helper function for checking if a register...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Rename LZO cache type to compressed
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Track if the register cache is dirty and suppre...
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Fix typo in kerneldoc for regmap_update_bits()
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Fix word wrap in Makefile
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Prepare LZO cache for variable block sizes
    3/5/2012 Mark Brown regmap: Add a reusable irq_chip for regmap based interr...
    3/3/2012 Nitin Kumbhar arm: tegra: cardhu: increase mc outstanding reqs for...
    3/3/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: Initialize isr handler when it is...
    3/3/2012 satya popuri tegra: cpuidle: remove flow-controller programming
    3/3/2012 Rakesh Kumar drvers: wireless: bcmdhd: set MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER on...
    3/3/2012 Sumit Bhattacharya ASOC: Tegra: Fix Tegra20 BT SCO playback/record
    3/3/2012 Sumit Bhattacharya ALSA: HDA: Don't power up hda codec from resume
    3/3/2012 Om Prakash... wl12xx: add set_carddetect in wl12xx platform data
    3/3/2012 Manoj Gangwal asoc: tegra: ALC5640 machine: Fix switch name
    3/3/2012 Om Prakash... arm: config: tegra3: enable EEPROM_AT24 to read eeprom
    3/3/2012 Syed Rafiuddin arm: tegra: kai: Add irq_num for smb349 charger
    3/3/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: cleanups in isr handlers
    3/3/2012 Gaurav Sarode ARM: tegra: dvfs: Update T30L and T30SL Vcore min values.
    3/3/2012 Laxman Dewangan mfd: tps6591x: implement irq_set_wake() for tps6591x...
    3/3/2012 Laxman Dewangan input: keyboard: interrupt_key: Fix inbalance irq wakeups
    3/3/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: Call callback from main isr
    3/3/2012 Prashant Gaikwad arm: cache: fix v7 boot with lockdep enabled
    3/3/2012 Adam Jiang dtv: Added power management support
    3/3/2012 Manoj Gangwal asoc: tegra: ALC5640 machine: Add headset detect support
    3/3/2012 Ashwini Ghuge arm: tegra: power: disable SUSPEND_LP2 mode selection
    3/3/2012 Manoj Gangwal asoc: codecs: Add Headset detect support for ALC5639/40
    3/3/2012 Om Prakash... arm: tegra: kai: avoid export of wifi board specific...
    3/3/2012 Syed Rafiuddin power: smb349: Addition of interrupt support
    3/3/2012 Syed Rafiuddin power: max17048: Add battery custom model data
    3/3/2012 Sumit Bhattacharya ALSA: HDA: Prevent delay in opening hdmi pcm
    3/2/2012 Adam Cheney video: tegra: add ioctl to query DC capabilities
    3/2/2012 Gajanan Bhat arm: tegra: p1852: Add nvavp driver
    3/2/2012 Laxman Dewangan spi: tegra: Fix CS status properly in spi setup
    3/2/2012 Johnny Qiu arm: tegra: kai: Turn off status LED during LP0
    3/2/2012 Johnny Qiu arm: tegra3: Enable leds-gpio
    3/2/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: define global dma address only once
    3/2/2012 Johnny Qiu Revert "mfd: max77663: add support for status LED contr...
    3/2/2012 Johnny Qiu Revert "arm: tegra: kai: turn off status LED in LP0"
    3/2/2012 Shridhar Rasal arm: tegra: enable mmc host test driver
    3/2/2012 Gaurav Sarode ARM: tegra: Add support for passing arguments to bootlo...
    3/2/2012 David Schalig mmc: fix sdhci_host PM flags usage
    3/2/2012 Animesh Kishore arm: tegra: io: Increase host1x io size
    3/2/2012 Gaurav Sarode arm: tegra: config: Enable Read Only NTFS file system...
    3/1/2012 Alex Frid ARM: tegra: power: Fix Tegra2 power timer rate
    3/1/2012 Alex Frid ARM: tegra: dvfs: Relax Tegra3 lower speedo limits
    3/1/2012 Diwakar Tundlam ARM: tegra: dvfs: Update Tegra3 speedo thresholds
    3/1/2012 Simone Willett Merge "regmap: merge 7cccbdc84487616c3dbe493b04bfa1f362...
    3/1/2012 Scott Williams ARM: tegra: Enable ARM_SAVE_DEBUG_CONTEXT
    3/1/2012 Scott Williams ARM: mm: Make CPU debug context save/restore optional
    3/1/2012 Hao Tang ARM: tegra: kai: add usb vbus irq
    3/1/2012 Ravindra Lokhande arm: tegra: cardhu: add support for max98095
    3/1/2012 Johnny Qiu input: misc: cm3217: Fix incorrect enabling during...
    3/1/2012 Joseph Yoon rtc: max8907c: correct month index calculation.
    3/1/2012 Juha Tukkinen regulator: add GCOV_PROFILE
    3/1/2012 Pradeep Kumar tty: serial: tegra: Fix dma/cpu coherency issues
    3/1/2012 Kerwin Wan arm: tegra: kai: change cpu governor in early suspend
    2/29/2012 Daniel Solomon arm: tegra: Reduce sbc1 frequency to 13MHz
    2/29/2012 Kerwin Wan arm: tegra: kai: Fix the judgement of board fab for KAI
    2/29/2012 Laxman Dewangan regmap: merge 7cccbdc84487616c3dbe493b04bfa1f362f4bc56
    2/29/2012 Laxman Dewangan mfd: Use regmap for tps65910 register access.
    2/29/2012 Bharat Nihalani media: tegra: avp: set emc to max for video only
    2/29/2012 Harry Hong asoc: codecs: support 26MHz mclk for aic326x codec
    2/29/2012 Chandler Zhang asoc: tegra: ALC5640 machine: fix GPIO_EXT_MIC_EN
    2/29/2012 Wen Yi arm: tegra: enterprise: add 12.75mhz memory freq
    2/29/2012 Tom Cherry ARM: tegra: enterprise: Updating EMC table
    2/29/2012 Laxman Dewangan power: tps80031: charger: Fix the charging current...
    2/29/2012 Sheshagiri... arm: tegra: kai: enable modem related gpio pins
    2/29/2012 Nitin Bindal arch: arm: configs: correct bcm4329 nvram path
    2/29/2012 Haley Teng ARM: tegra: invalidate volatile CPU state after resume...
    2/29/2012 Alex Frid ARM: tegra: power: Support minimum on-line cpus limit
    2/29/2012 Om Prakash... arm: tegra: kai: set wifi as built_in
    2/29/2012 Sheshagiri... arm: tegra: kai: enable modem regulator
    2/29/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: Pause dma before configuring dma for...
    2/29/2012 Mursalin Akon arm: tegra[3]: set proper options for BCMDHD driver
    2/29/2012 Mayuresh Kulkarni video: tegra: host: Merge tegra_grhost and host1x devices
    2/29/2012 Kevin Huang video: tegra: dc: Clear window option before window...
    2/28/2012 Joshua Primero drivers: tsensor: added tsensor low temp interface
    2/28/2012 Joshua Primero drivers: misc: nct: Fixed nct interrupt handler
    2/28/2012 Gaurav Sarode PM Qos: Add min online cpus as PM QoS parameter
    2/28/2012 Mursalin Akon net: wireless: bcmdhd: let BCMDHD_WEXT control wireless...
    2/28/2012 Mursalin Akon net: wireless: bcmdhd: make delayed firmware loading...
    2/28/2012 Mursalin Akon net: wireless: bcmdhd: move CSCAN enable to a Kconfig...
    2/25/2012 Johnny Qiu arm: tegra: kai: Set TEGRA_IOMMU_SMMU for platform_device
    2/25/2012 Nikesh Oswal ARM: defconfig: enable TI aic326x codec for cardhu
    2/25/2012 Nikesh Oswal ARM: tegra: cardhu: enable TI aic326x codec
    2/25/2012 stephane Dion ARM: config: tegra3: enable advanced routing and multip...
    2/25/2012 Narayan Reddy driver: wireless: bcmdhd: add missed wake_unlocks
    2/25/2012 Terje Bergstrom video: tegra: host: Reject gathers if submit failed
    2/25/2012 Krishna Reddy video: tegra: nvmap: don't override contiguous flag
    2/24/2012 Alex Frid ARM: tegra: power: Don't lower clocks on LP0 entry
    2/24/2012 Alex Frid ARM: tegra: clock: Update secondary pll dividers resume
    2/24/2012 Rakesh Iyer arm: tegra: pci: fix lost interrupts condition
    2/24/2012 Alex Frid ARM: tegra: power: Notify clock event in CPU mode switch
    2/24/2012 Hiroshi DOYU video: tegra: nvmap: Fix build warning
    2/24/2012 Animesh Kishore video: tegra: dsi: Fix dsi phy timing
    2/24/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: clock src initialisation for debug port...
    2/24/2012 Laxman Dewangan spi: tegra: checkpatch cleanups
    2/24/2012 Johnny Qiu arm: tegra: kai: Clock audio from clk_m
    2/24/2012 Hiroshi DOYU media: video: tegra: nvavp: Fix build warning
    2/24/2012 Terje Bergstrom video: tegra: host: Dump client managed sync points
    2/24/2012 Nikesh Oswal asoc: codecs: remove device id for aic326x codec driver
    2/24/2012 Nikesh Oswal asoc: tegra: aic326x: add support for aic326x on cardhu
    2/24/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: Calculate transferred count based...
    2/24/2012 Laxman Dewangan ARM: tegra: dma: Clear dma interrupt status with lock...
    2/24/2012 Nikesh Oswal ARM: tegra: cardhu: add device TI aic326x codec
    2/24/2012 Ken Chang video: tegra: dc: fix pixel clock latency issue