[DELETE] Project ceased

Search This thread

kentpaulsen

Nov 26, 2008
ipressed

Room for improvements, surely, but how can I complain? I'm playing tracks from spotify on my Touch HD! Yay!!

Wishlist: Playlist and internal .ogg-playback.

Bugs: Sometimes when I play a track, return to myspot, select a new track is says that it cannot connect to myspot-servers or something, and asks if I have another spotify session running (perhaps on a different computer). I just restart myspot and it's just fine.

BTW: connect to myspot servers? Why do I need to get in contact with any other servers then spotifys?

Donated £5. I know, it's not much, but more to follow if this application reaches it's potential ;)

Kent

Last edited:
G

GuestK00306

Fantastic, can't wait to try this out on the wifi tonight :D

zurric

Nov 21, 2008
Looks great! I've been waiting for a spotify app for winMo for ages now. Will monitor this thread closely :)

krise

Jun 17, 2009
Any more updates comming for this program?

Any chanse to add the playlist part of spotify?

newberg

Oct 8, 2009
Not working for me. Maybe because i use WM 6.5.1 on my diamond?

Everything works until CorePlayer 1.3.6 tries to open the spotify stream. I get an error saying: Network not available! (FFFFFFE8)

Network access is checked in CorePlayer and I have a premium spotify account. I also know my internet traffic works perfectly on my Diamond.

FryWalker

Nov 21, 2007
www.skynetsoftware.com
Not working for me. Maybe because i use WM 6.5.1 on my diamond?

Everything works until CorePlayer 1.3.6 tries to open the spotify stream. I get an error saying: Network not available! (FFFFFFE8)

Network access is checked in CorePlayer and I have a premium spotify account. I also know my internet traffic works perfectly on my Diamond.

Please can you try connecting to the following test stream via CorePlayer?

http://tinyurl.com/mySpotTest

This should play a short audio file (encoded using the ogg format).

-Fry

newberg

Oct 8, 2009
Made some more research. If i connect my phone via ActiveSync and use my computers internet connection, it works fine! Not with 3G though.

chris22

Jan 24, 2008
Does the mySpot application use some kind of proxy to communicate with the Spotify servers? Does the application on the phone connect through your proxy?

newberg

Oct 8, 2009
Does the mySpot application use some kind of proxy to communicate with the Spotify servers? Does the application on the phone connect through your proxy?

Ah! Under my connection settings, I go via a proxy. I just unchecked this and now it works perfectly. I tried to setup CorePlayer to autodetect proxies and stuff but none of that work. But without this proxy it runs good.

Sorry for my trouble, thanks for your help and great App!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey ya. :)

I've installed your app on my TOUCH PRO 2 and so far I've had no luck playing music or anything.

First off yes I have a spotify premium account and fast speed 3.5G connection.
    The problem:
    No tracks were found
    Invalid username and/or password

I triplechecked that I have the correct spotify username and pass in use so that can't be the problem.

The problem occurs when I either:
    a) click on the playlists button (the spotify logo shows its loading something for a bit)
    b) I click on artists button and choose an artist from the list

I am using the latest 0.85 version of myspot.

This problems seems to repeat with others so I'm assuming I'm not bringing much new to the table except one more hungry mouth to feed :)

The consept is great tho, and if it works it's highly appreciated. I'm having a hard time understanding spotify and their crew since WM was the first platform they announced that they will introduce a mobile version...Now it seems all others except WM have it.. sheesh. I bet apple is paying them to slow it down :'(