Oregon Trail: American Settlers SD Card Data Problem

Search This thread

fedorp

Mar 11, 2012
I currently don't have internet access on my Kindle Fire so I decided to hook it up and install Oregon Trail: American Settlers via my USB cable. I tried copying the SD Card data (PowerVR) to the sdcard/Android/data/ folder, but it still asks me download the data via carrier or wifi. I have cyanogenmod 7 on my KF if that changes anything. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
I currently don't have internet access on my Kindle Fire so I decided to hook it up and install Oregon Trail: American Settlers via my USB cable. I tried copying the SD Card data (PowerVR) to the sdcard/Android/data/ folder, but it still asks me download the data via carrier or wifi. I have cyanogenmod 7 on my KF if that changes anything. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks

You may want to try making a Gameloft folder and placing the files in there.

fedorp

Mar 11, 2012
Do you want me to rename the folder to Gameloft in that same location (sdcard/Android/data)?

ma.da.ladla

Apr 13, 2012
yes make gameloft folder in root then place

Sent From my Kindle Fire
Setup:Details are Below
Cm7 Barebones+Raven's Kernel
Minimum:300 Higher 1200mhz
Go launcher Ex With MIUI Theme
Games:MC3,Fifa 2012,Real Racing 2,Stick Cricket,Gangster Rio....
Apps:Mx Video Player,JetVid,Titanium Backup,Opera Mobile,Dolphin HD,Adobe Reader

fedorp

Mar 11, 2012
Sorry for the late reply, I looked at the root of the SD card and checked, there is already a folder called "gameloft". So do I put the contents of the SD data into the files section? I did so and it's still asking me to obtain the SD data via wifi or carrier.

jlchavis0844

Apr 21, 2012

Thanks

Reinstall from apk might be your best bet.