19.99 $ class 2 32gb microsd + adapter

Search This thread

leo321

Jan 15, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Class 4 isn't much better, random read/write is faster on the lower class cards so that means apps will be faster. The only thing that's better about the higher class cards is sequintial speeds. A higher class card will transfer large files faster (like movies) though. You really need to decide what you need based on what you plan to use it for ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

pwnerman

Mar 1, 2011
Flintstone
Class 4 isn't much better, random read/write is faster on the lower class cards so that means apps will be faster. The only thing that's better about the higher class cards is sequintial speeds. A higher class card will transfer large files faster (like movies) though. You really need to decide what you need based on what you plan to use it for ;)

find me on for 20 in the sealed packaging and its a deal ;)

pwnerman

Mar 1, 2011
Flintstone
i ment find me the sandisk thats in the packaging

i dont buy sd cards off ebay because of all the fakes and even if it is real i wouldnt get the ones that arent sealed in the official packaging

thats why sandisk puts their cards in those hard plastic vaults they call packaging that takes 20 mins to get it out

leo321

Jan 15, 2011
Johnson City, TN
i ment find me the sandisk thats in the packaging

i dont buy sd cards off ebay because of all the fakes and even if it is real i wouldnt get the ones that arent sealed in the official packaging

thats why sandisk puts their cards in those hard plastic vaults they call packaging that takes 20 mins to get it out

I think the first link I posted (the Samsung) is a great deal.

Last edited:

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
I don't know about better random read speed, but its not worth it imo, because if you buy a 32gb in the first place you plan to store files. I have a Samsung 32GB class 4 that write at 4-5MB/s, and multiple gigs can take up to an hour to transfer. I can not imagine waiting for 2 hours. A Class 4 32gb goes for low as $20 now.