[Q] N900W8 not registered on network?

Search This thread

MaximusiLx

Jun 25, 2014
I have an N900W8 note 3 and recently out of nowhere I started to get a message saying "Not registered on network" every time I try to make a call. The strange thing is that it only happens in some places, as if it were a problem with signal, but i always get at least 3 bars. I don't think it´s a problem with imei because every now and then i can make and recieve calls when I´m in certain places in the city. I have it rooted running android 4.4.2, the problem began before I updated it when I had 4.3. Its running stock touchwiz rom, and I already tried doing a factory reset to no avail. I also tried changing the network mode to 3g, GSM, and manually registering on the network (Telcel) but it still gives me the Not registerd on network message..... Any help?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
I have an N900W8 note 3 and recently out of nowhere I started to get a message saying "Not registered on network" every time I try to make a call. The strange thing is that it only happens in some places, as if it were a problem with signal, but i always get at least 3 bars. I don't think it´s a problem with imei because every now and then i can make and recieve calls when I´m in certain places in the city. I have it rooted running android 4.4.2, the problem began before I updated it when I had 4.3. Its running stock touchwiz rom, and I already tried doing a factory reset to no avail. I also tried changing the network mode to 3g, GSM, and manually registering on the network (Telcel) but it still gives me the Not registerd on network message..... Any help?

Possibly a SIM card issue, OR and I say this lightly - IF you bought the phone used it's possible it may have been reported lost/stolen or the original owner broke their contract and the network have blacklisted it