Touch-IT v4.4 and 4.41 WWE P4350 (11.jan.08)

Search This thread

ahuja89

Jan 30, 2009
touch-it v4.4 and4.41 wwe p4350

hey tis software seems to be interesting but will it work on my mobile htc p3450( htc touch) if yes then could u plz. send me the link to download tis....
thanks.....

grifter024

Dec 23, 2008
What's up guys

My sis just got a new blackberry so she gave me her old WING so I decided to play with it since this isnt my real phone.

My real phone is a Shadow that I have already customized extensively (6.1,youtube,theme's the works) so I know the workings of at least how to search and stuff like that.

When I got here it seems like its more work to change or maybe I am just not understanding.....I was wondering if this rom would still be good to use or not since it's discontinued.

I have already read up to page 23 in this thread and have already "Hardspl," my phone ...just need a little more info on how to do upload a rom for the WING...is it the same as the Shadow?

Gunareble

Apr 23, 2009
Am lost...i installed the hard spl...

so how to i get around this touch IT.

cuz i dont get wats goin on in here.

i was lookin for some download links...partaining to the first post but am lost.

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Like someone else I know. :p

Long time no talk. How are you?

Missing me??? lol..well..I am not frequently posting in this parts anymore.

But Im great :) still cooking as usual for X1 and HD :)

I have been playing with the thought on making a herald rom, but I dont have the device anymore..and I dont like cooking for devices I dont have..so it stay as a though..unless someone has one to spare :D lol

cheers

mvick1928

May 11, 2010
srry

srry im a noob and i cant figure out how to download this rom i have downloaded a different rom on my tmobile wing (that is already HardSPL) and it keeps frezing so i want to re-rom it and urs looks really kool so could u help me out?? srry again and thanks

forumfly

Mar 4, 2010
Where to download If possible?

Is there a way to still get this? if so i would be very appreciative. lemme know. thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What types of problems? The only problem that I've seen with MMS is if they're coming in small... which there's the WSPHeader.cab fix for ....but apart from that mine work OK.
    hi,

i wanted to get "new sms" when pressing the left softkey.
    but it says: "the file tnsms cannot be opened...."

how can i get this thing working?

btw: i love this rom!
    great work!!!!

just search for tnsms.exe......

you´ll find - then put in \windows\