Votes: 73 56.2%
  • Horrible :o

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

pandaball

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
Same here. Had to manually install gapps.

Sent from my CM7 Thrill

Will check and fix in the next release.

That's weird. I can enable it too but "free" reports 0 swap. (phone restated)
I managed to avoid lags with more stricked minfree values but multitasking goes bad

Will check.

Hey guys,
I had major wifi connecting issues. It would take over 10 min and a dozen attempts to connect, but then only stay connected for a min or two. Wiped a few times, tried multiple working wifi spots. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

Don't have such a problem. Are you very far away from your router? Try with another network also, it might be because of different configurations.

Reactions: orlox

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Pushing out update v0.2.2. Fixed GApps. Also, initial release of OTA functionality via UpdateMe. Will update OP in a bit with download link and details.

Also, to those who clicked on my referral link, you have to download and install Dropbox on your computer to give me the extra space as well. You only need to install, login, then you can uninstall the software. I'm not going to use box.net because uploading 200MB rom files to it is just painful. The upload speed is way too slow.

One last thing: To all those who voted "could be better" or "horrible" in the poll, I would appreciate if you could tell me either in this thread or PM what can be improved :) This is the only way for me to know what's going wrong or what features you want :D

EDIT: Pulled v0.2.2 off, apparently something's still wrong with the rom. Going to recheck everything over the weekend to weed out the causes of the bootloops I've been getting during testing, sorry for the delay guys :( In the meantime, flash GApps if you're having problems with it :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: xueJ and orlox

orlox

Feb 6, 2011
Will 2.2 have compcache and voice?
Till now I think its the best room for o3d if you leave out the 3d part. :p
Some 3d videos can still play in 3d thought...
Yeah... Sure.... Weed out....

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
hey does anybody know why this didn't work for me...i flashed this twice and both times after lg logo i got the black screen and got stuck on black screen...for forever..i was doing rom and then flash update 2 and i am already on 21d....any help or idea why....

thanks

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
hey does anybody know why this didn't work for me...i flashed this twice and both times after lg logo i got the black screen and got stuck on black screen...for forever..i was doing rom and then flash update 2 and i am already on 21d....any help or idea why....

thanks

Are you using v0.2 or v0.2.2 and beyond? I pulled v0.2.2 as it has that exact same issue, however v0.2 does not have this issue. Try v0.2 full and see if it works. If not, try doing an adb logcat /d > logcat.txt and upload the file. Just leave the cmd window open for 5-10 seconds, close the window then upload the logcat file here.

Reactions: lazyboyz

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
i was using 0.2.2 update...thanks i will try this....thanks a lot..

Sorry for the inconvenience... blame me for not fully testing before uploading :eek:

I will have some time over the weekend, will try to fix the problem then. I have a list of changes I made from v0.2 to v0.2.2 so I'll test each change until I find the problem :)

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
I need one or two beta testers to help me fully test a rom before I upload it for public use. This is to reduce and hopefully eradicate snafus like v0.2.2. If you're interested and don't mind restoring your phones using nandroid backups in case of extreme snafus (I will try to ensure this does not happen :p), please pm me. On the bright side, you get access to roms one or two days early :) Thanks :D

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
so u just want me to do the main rom right... don't do the update from first post...and also i have to use full rom which is posted on first post or second post..or both of them are same....let me know..

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
it did worked for me with 0.2 but the volume is so low on everything..how to fix it..i can't even hear what other side is saying on the phone or speaker phone volume is low to plus navigation...actually volume low is on everything...any way to fix it...

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
so u just want me to do the main rom right... don't do the update from first post...and also i have to use full rom which is posted on first post or second post..or both of them are same....let me know..

Yeah install the main rom.

thanks for the rom,sorry for my bad english im spanish XD but no is the sound too low?

For me it's usable, but you can change the volume in settings > sound.

it did worked for me with 0.2 but the volume is so low on everything..how to fix it..i can't even hear what other side is saying on the phone or speaker phone volume is low to plus navigation...actually volume low is on everything...any way to fix it...

Try what I said above. I cannot implement Xloud as it overlaps with beats audio. It's one or the other.

Rom is great but still ghost calls :(

Sent from LG-Optimus3D

I can't do anything about this.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

-_-Help-_-

Mar 14, 2010
Headset sound is way too loud I think you might have loudspeaker volume and headset volume mixed up

-_-Help-_-

Mar 14, 2010
Sadly on this rom DSPmanager conflicts with beats audio so it will FC on startup, so you basically have to uninstall it therefore having irregular volume.

Suggestion: leave out beats audio because honestly I don't know anybody who uses beats and I would rather have DSPManager

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
Nope u need the dsp manager to switch sounds down it is default like that on cm7, speaker volume can also be fixed via dsp manager..

Sadly on this rom DSPmanager conflicts with beats audio so it will FC on startup, so you basically have to uninstall it therefore having irregular volume.

Suggestion: leave out beats audio because honestly I don't know anybody who uses beats and I would rather have DSPManager

I wish I could, because it's causing a lot of problems for me to remove it without factory resetting the rom. It's on my to-do list but I've got more pertinent issues like GApps which I'm going to release very soon with a bunch of bugfixes if I can iron out a few more bugs.

kylereid

Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Will check and fix in the next release.

Will check.

Don't have such a problem. Are you very far away from your router? Try with another network also, it might be because of different configurations.

lol... of course i was close to the router. literally i sat right beside the router and put my phone an inch away, still took 10 min to connect. and then it would duck out. i reflashed, wiped, etc etc etc. still nothing. need phone for daily use. thanks to the dev, i really see that you made it a lot better!

we just need a good working, non-nightly cm... cm9 anyone? :p

pandaball

Oct 18, 2011
lol... of course i was close to the router. literally i sat right beside the router and put my phone an inch away, still took 10 min to connect. and then it would duck out. i reflashed, wiped, etc etc etc. still nothing. need phone for daily use. thanks to the dev, i really see that you made it a lot better!

we just need a good working, non-nightly cm... cm9 anyone? :p

I'm going to upload another version hopefully by Monday, see if it solves the issue... I've been checking and double checking the code and I swear that my phone does not have this problem. Is your phone a P920 or P925? This rom is adapted for P920 only and I'm not too sure what the differences are between P920 and P925 in terms of the wifi chip.

Top Liked Posts