[Q] Battery charging problem.

Search This thread

penguin1659

Mar 7, 2013
Hi, last night as i was using brushing my teeth. Idk what gotten into me but instead of spitting the water back in the sink, i spitted it right into my phone....
I dried it right away, everything seems to be working normally, I charged my phone as i go to bed, it says phone is charging. But as I woke up, The percentage of battery just keeps going down instead of being increased.
I tried charging it again. Still not working, phone says it's charging but it seems like the battery not taking it. What should I do? :(
I'm owning a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Using Darthstalker v7 if that's any helps eventhough I think this is a hardware issue

Shawn

Aug 26, 2012
Louisville
Hi, last night as i was using brushing my teeth. Idk what gotten into me but instead of spitting the water back in the sink, i spitted it right into my phone....
I dried it right away, everything seems to be working normally, I charged my phone as i go to bed, it says phone is charging. But as I woke up, The percentage of battery just keeps going down instead of being increased.
I tried charging it again. Still not working, phone says it's charging but it seems like the battery not taking it. What should I do? :(
I'm owning a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. Using Darthstalker v7 if that's any helps eventhough I think this is a hardware issue

Check under the battery, should be a little thing that changed colors if it got wet. May have ruined the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: penguin1659
re: charging

Next time try using a different brand of toothpaste or mouthwash! LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    re: charging

Next time try using a different brand of toothpaste or mouthwash! LOL

Check under the battery, should be a little thing that changed colors if it got wet. May have ruined the battery.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app