Novoskins UmiX Ultra Thin Bumper?

Search This thread

alacrify

Jan 12, 2009
I don't like how there isn't more of a lip around the front screen to offer some more protection if dropped face down.... but still it's pretty nice looking

If I dropped the phone a lot, I'd have an Otterbox :) - I'd like at least a little rise (like the Ringke slim) so I could place it face down, but I've realized I almost never do that any way...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, ordered this one: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galax..._1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1334182757&sr=1-4

Estimated delivery May 8 - May 21 - I'll report back in a month... :D

EDIT: FYI the cost listed (if you buy it through Amazon) includes shipping - that's the total cost on my receipt, and S&H is $0.00

EDIT2: As of this morning, the order has shipped - expected delivery May 21st. So whatever the slowest shipping from the UK is, apparently...
    How thick does it make the phone--I have a Casemate Pop and I absolutely hate it because it makes the phone really chunky and thick.

It's definitely there, but thinner than others I've tried - about like the Casemate barely there. The Ringke slim is the best really thin one out there, I think, but you don't get the coverage...

I can live with this - you can tell you're using a case, but it's not bulky by any means.
    I don't think so... we all are waiting for someone to order one sadly.

I'll take the hit - I'll order one tonight.
    Arrived today - 9 days from order date - not bad. Pics attached, sorry for the quality - from a work BlackBerry.

Impressions - good fit, minimal bulk, but it gives better coverage than the Rearth Ringke slim I've been using, and feels like it would handle a drop better. The back plate just lies in the "tray", so I had to adjust it once on, but then seemed snug enough. All the ports and mics are open, buttons are easy to reach. Easy on, easy off - stiff enough I don't think it will stretch. Has a bit of a matte finish feel, so won't slide in and out of pocket as easily as the Ringke, but not sticky. Does hold the camera lens off the table, but the front rim is under the face so it does NOT offer any protection when face down.

My Ringke slim is cracking because I remove it multiple times a day to dock, so I think I will use this as a daily once that dies.

Any other questions?