[ROM][4.4.4][KTU84P][Stable] SlimKat - T0ltetmo-[Build 8][+Weeklies]

Search This thread

prbassplayer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Mayagüez

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
  • The Real Dark Slim
    • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
  • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
    • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
  • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
  • SlimCenter
    • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
  • Camera Features
    • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads - Download the rom, gapps and other addons.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
SlimKat on T0ltetmo, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
prbassplayer
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Build 8
Stable Release Date: 2014-09-22
Current Beta Version: Build 6.9
Beta Release Date: 2014-05-18

Created 2014-05-19
Last Updated 2015-07-04

Last edited:

carlgraser

Sep 17, 2012
Camera does not work. Everything else was great

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

prbassplayer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 29, 2011
Mayagüez
Flashing back to 4.3 should get your data back, tw rom even better. Problem seems to be affecting a few devices not sure why.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Rich508

Apr 30, 2010
Worcester
yes i can flash back to 4.3 and i get data back but i only lose data when flashing a 4.4 rom i dont know why i get a unknown baseband and i can't set any apn nothing is listed there

Reactions: prbassplayer

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
yes i can flash back to 4.3 and i get data back but i only lose data when flashing a 4.4 rom i dont know why i get a unknown baseband and i can't set any apn nothing is listed there
I was on the cm 4.4 build then flashed slimkat. Data worked no problems. I restored my cm build and no data. After that I tried to restore the slimkat backup and it failed. I ended up having to reflash the cm rom and data works again. I wiped data then formatted system then wiped data again and all is working now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
    • The Real Dark Slim
      • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • SlimCenter
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • Camera Features
      • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads - Download the rom, gapps and other addons.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimKat on T0ltetmo, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    prbassplayer
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Build 8
    Stable Release Date: 2014-09-22
    Current Beta Version: Build 6.9
    Beta Release Date: 2014-05-18

Created 2014-05-19
    Last Updated 2015-07-04
    New build is up on slimroms.net. Fixed sensors, some things to help with extsdcard issues and some more features and upstream. Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    New build is up
    - working camera
    - big update to kernel
    - No longer using egl hack
    - global power menu in settings (check it out....a new slim unique feature I just programmed yesterday to our liking)
    - media scanner behaviour (as well a slim unique ported over feature)
    - turn off camera shutter sound
    - possibility to turn of wifi thether over notification
    - improve scrolling cache
    - speed up statusbar
    - don't wackup when device is plugged on charger
    - tons of fixes we had in 4.3 we ported over into 4.4 which google still missed
    - all mms/sms features are back
    - settings got a lot love....maybe not directly noticable...but a lot changed there
    as reference see: https://github.com/SlimRoms/packages...66a7211b4b8379
    - major system core updates
    - and a lot minor stuff and for sure here and there I missed a commit/feature to mention...to much is changing at the moment lol
    - aaaah and our themer as well did again same UI tweaks to get google UI finished like they thought it
    - new gapps

As always use report and provide logs.

Cheers
    Stable is out!

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk