[Theme] BoBCAT UNIVERSAL THEME Android 4.3 - V1.2

Search This thread

alexisrivera00

Oct 8, 2010
Question.

Thanks for this information. But at what point do i do this? In the recovery stage or somewhere in the settings?

Moar Rom Control - Colorizer Changes
This is to get notification icons, pulldown icons and toggle icons to display properly.

Toggles Options:
Toggle On Color - any color
Toggle Off Color - any color
Toggle Dim Color - any color
(all with alpha checked, full transparency (slider all the way to the left)

Pulldown Options:
Settings Button Color - any color
(all with alpha checked, full transparency (slider all the way to the left)

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Thanks for this information. But at what point do i do this? In the recovery stage or somewhere in the settings?
Oh, glad you found this. This part is in MOAR rom settings.
After you flash the theme, the pulldown toggles are going to look funky unless you go in and change all three toggles to transparent using the instructions.

This applies to any theme that replaces the quickpanel toggle icons in MOAR Rom to colored or custom icons.

alexisrivera00

Oct 8, 2010
I flashed it and like it. However, my keyboard does not look like yours and my bluetooth, gps, etc. toggles have changed appearance but are green instead of your blue.

Oh, glad you found this. This part is in MOAR rom settings.
After you flash the theme, the pulldown toggles are going to look funky unless you go in and change all three toggles to transparent using the instructions.

This applies to any theme that replaces the quickpanel toggle icons in MOAR Rom to colored or custom icons.

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
I flashed it and like it. However, my keyboard does not look like yours and my bluetooth, gps, etc. toggles have changed appearance but are green instead of your blue.
Sorry, I think you need to do the same steps for color with some of the statusbar settings for colors for the icons that aren't appearing properly. It could just be the Notification Icons Color but I don't remember.
This is only because MOAR rom uses so many colorizer choices.

saraneil1210

Dec 21, 2013
I have a request. I like the theme and layout of Bobcat and the color of Elegant White. Is there a way to combine the two?

Sent from my SPH-L710

burghfan3

Jun 13, 2012
Theme looks great. My only issue is my signal bars. I can't get them yellow again. As you can see from the picture, the colors are set up the same as the others. They all show yellow, except for the signal bars. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396882806100.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396882806100.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 128

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Theme looks great. My only issue is my signal bars. I can't get them yellow again. As you can see from the picture, the colors are set up the same as the others. They all show yellow, except for the signal bars. Any suggestions?

That's because the signal bars are Blue with the theme, add yellow and it makes green;) you would have to flash a systemui that has them white. You could probably just replace yours with the original MOAR systemui.apk, set permissions to 0644, and reboot.

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

burghfan3

Jun 13, 2012
I know it's a small chance, but it's a chance none the less:)
Here's to hope:beer:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BoBCAT UNIVERSAL THEME Android 4.3 - V1.2​

10.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-10-2.png
    11.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-16-2.png
    12.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-15-0.png

13.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-16-1.png
    14.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-9-1.png
    15samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-11-4.png

This theme is for Android 4.3 xhdpi based Touchwiz roms and has been ported over from the Note 3.
    Special thanks to @BoBCatRoM for the use and permission to port this amazing theme over to the SIII xhdpi device.

Themed Apps/System Files:
    Framework-res. apk
    Twframework-res.apk
    ClockPackage.apk
    JobManager.apk
    SamsungIME.apk
    SecBrowser_SPR.apk
    SecContacts.apk
    SecEmail_J.apk
    SecLauncher2.apk
    SecMms.apk
    SecMyFiles2.apk
    SecNoteMyFiles.apk
    SecPhone.apk
    SecSettings.apk
    SecWallpaperChooser.apk
    SPlannerAppWidget.apk
    Systemui.apk

Special Notes:
    ** Please backup your rom before flashing this mod.
    Some items will not display correctly if running a custom rom that has been developed to make use of colorizing mods.
    If you are using such a rom (such as MOAR ROM), there are several custom color edits for statusbar and pulldown to display properly.
    See the post HERE for specific settings information.
    Please also see the MOAR fix posted at the bottom of this post (For v8.0 ONLY).
    - Flash this after the full theme to correct display and stock keyboard issues with MOAR.

If you enjoy this theme please consider thanking the Developer :) --> BobCatROM Paypal
    BobCAT Themes Home Thread

----------------------------------------
    V1.2

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2

Changelog:

V1.2:
    - added new icons for new MOAR quickpanel toggles restart, shutdown and clean posted here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51128432&postcount=5446
    - brightness slider display fix/changes
    - finally found and fixed the round checkbox so that checked and unchecked are the same size now. While the illusion of movement when the box was checked and unchecked was novel for a while, I decided it should be static as it was distracting.
    V1.1
    - corrected for how the bookmark tabs display in the stock browser
    - added custom icons for the new camera and flashlight if you're running MOAR Rom
    - converted the display of all the settings tabs
    - misc new icons

v1.0 - Initial Release

Older Versions:
    V1.1
    DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2

Known Issues:
    - For the MK5 build, flash the MK5 signature check mod located at the bottom of this post BEFORE the theme.
    - Titanium backup uses black & very dark text in some of it's menu items. Some items will not be visible.

Credits: BobCatROM for the use of this amazing theme (Author of BobCat Theme)
    Additional Credits: andee39 ; montypyfly ; ramer84015 ; dweber81 ; saraneil1210 ; burghfan3 ; meyerweb (Testing and development)
    I'll be uploading an updated version of the theme later today to correct for how the bookmark tabs display in the stock browser, added custom icons for the new camera and flashlight in MOAR Rom quicksettings and converted the display of all the settings tabs.

Some before and after Screenshots attached.

PLEASE, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    This isn't intended as a request, or nag, or anything other than what it says:

I upgraded to ND8, and sure miss this theme. :(
    Alternate Morphing installer instead of the Vrtheme method posted on the OP.
    Exact same V1.1, download if you have trouble with Vrtheme version.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577730
    Version 1.1 is now available.
    Changes listed in the changelog plus changed out some of the quickpanel toggles.