Wacom bamboo stylus CS300UK2

Search This thread

arty93

May 25, 2013
Anywhere to get this in Canada? Its the second version.. I was only able to find the first version.

Thanks

killer8297

May 6, 2012
Anywhere to get this in Canada? Its the second version.. I was only able to find the first version.

Thanks

I heard the accuracy is slightly off for the 2014 ed.
I have the spen with eraser and I can confirm that it's slightly off centered.
I filled the tip down to have it more precision.

arty93

May 25, 2013
I heard the accuracy is slightly off for the 2014 ed.
I have the spen with eraser and I can confirm that it's slightly off centered.
I filled the tip down to have it more precision.

When you filled it down, did the accuracy improve? Is it the same as the standard built in spen?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arty93

May 25, 2013
I mean is the accuracy the same as the standard

Romokos

Aug 21, 2010
When you filled it down, did the accuracy improve? Is it the same as the standard built in spen?

Filling the tip down will do absolutely nothing. Don't believe me? Get yoru spen out, press it into your finger and then slide that same finger over the screen (finger nail touching the screen). The pen will still write. It's the depression and location of the pen, not the "tip"

lotus49

Jun 28, 2011
Yorkshire
Filling the tip down will do absolutely nothing. Don't believe me? Get yoru spen out, press it into your finger and then slide that same finger over the screen (finger nail touching the screen). The pen will still write. It's the depression and location of the pen, not the "tip"

There is another thread here where several users found that filing down the other end of the nib (not the bit that touches the screen) brought the pen closer to the screen. When the S Pen is vertical this makes no difference and all the alternative pens seem to work fine. However, when the pen is held at an angle, the slightly different length means the digitiser registers the location of the tip offset from where it really is.

It's true that it doesn't matter where the actual tip touches the screen but it does matter where the electronics in the pen are in relation to the tip.

Duly.noted

Dec 5, 2013
the Original Note 10.1 stylus works great no offset and I an fairly Sure Sansing sold a full sized version

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app