Our chances of dying 12/21

Search This thread
Chance of something REALLY BIG and LIFE CHANGING happening, like maybe the end of the world or some sort of cataclysmic event which shakes the world to its very foundations and forces us to start our civilization anew?

I'll go with 0. Nothing's impossible, but this is so improbable that we should just call it 'zero chance'. What'll happen after 12/21? If I were a gamblin' man, I'd say 12/22.

sukhjit321

Feb 2, 2012
New Delhi
It's 21/12/12 11.55 P.M. I'm still alive. In your face mayans.

The only apocalypse I faced today was me failing in my first exam. Pshh :/

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

Reactions: oodork123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5. Not because I believe something's gonna happen but because there's gonna be so much mass hysteria that it'll be a disaster anyway.

-sent from my toaster
    ju7ypavy.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Everyday thousands of innocent plants are murdered by vegetarians....................... Help end the violence................ Eat bacon.
    No one is dying unless it's their time

December 21, 2012 being touted as doomsday is ludicrous. Just because it's the ending of the Mayan calendar does not mean it's the end of life. All it will signify if anything is the coming of the Age of Aquarius where our consciousness will be allowed to open up and the human race will enter a new era of awareness and wisdom. I think we will begin seeing some changes in the way we perceive reality as we approach the golden age. But no dark days or apocalypse.
    For any that remember Winnie the poo....when the calendar ends, another one starts...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Doomsday 2012: Watch the 'End of the World' Live Online

http://www.space.com/18925-doomsday-2012-watch-online-live.html