[STOCK ROM][4.4] NE6 Kitkat ROM [i747M]

Search This thread

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7
Mj81fbi.png

Stock rom, zipaligned, rooted, and with init.d support and latest busybox baked in.

Based on the i747m firmware from here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=31043

Note: Devs ARE FREE to use this as a base to update their roms. Have fun :good:

[SIZE=+1]MANDATORY PREREQUISITE[/SIZE]
  • Be AT LEAST on a 4.3 and up bootloader

[SIZE=+1]Downloads[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Steps for Flashing[/SIZE]
  1. Update your recovery to latest TWRP, CWM, Philz, whatever you are using
  2. Download ROM
  3. Wipe data (optional, but recommended)
  4. Wipe internal sd (optional, but recommended)
  5. Flash rom
  6. Profit.

[SIZE=+1]Mods/add-ons/other flashables[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Credits[/SIZE]
  • JustArchi - for the kitchen
  • Samsung - Putting together a great update
  • Google - For android!

Last edited:

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
i tried to install your rom but is not booting..

Sorry, missed your post earlier somehow! Looks everyone else has it all covered so I won't be bothering with it since its kinda redundant now. Thanks for giving it a shot though!

This is from Rogers, I built it from the tar I downloaded from sammobile. Did this independent from the zip you posted as you had said you modified it

Ok, its all good. Was just wondering if I should continue with mine. Seeing as its apparently not booting anyway and this and the AT&T build are already done, it seems everything is pretty well covered over here so I don't see much reason to bother with it.
Good job as always btw!

Reactions: matrixzone

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7
Sorry, missed your post earlier somehow! Looks everyone else has it all covered so I won't be bothering with it since its kinda redundant now. Thanks for giving it a shot though!

Ok, its all good. Was just wondering if I should continue with mine. Seeing as its apparently not booting anyway and this and the AT&T build are already done, it seems everything is pretty well covered over here so I don't see much reason to bother with it.
Good job as always btw!
I think the problem with your zip not booting is that he said he was on the 4.1.2 bootloader still

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Ahhh ok. Yup, that'd make sense. Either way, this one is up and running in its own thread so theres not much reason to worry about mine now anyway. No big deal. Ill focus on building the full odin flashable firmware and an I747 port for Tmobile instead.

csingh

Oct 30, 2010
Toronto
Hey there, I have a Rogers S3 currently running S3Rx rom, and I'm a little confused. Would someone be able to tell me which bootloader exactly I'd have to flash in order to get this to work? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts