Nokia MixRadio APK on Nokia X series for non non supported counties

Search This thread
I got a new Nokia XL here in the Philippines. I've noticed that Nokia MixRadio is not pre-installed on the phone. Obviously, their music streaming service is not yet available in my country but I got a workaround to make it work on my Lumia 1020 (which is I change the region to US on account.nokia.com). I'm wondering if you guys can extract the official APK file for this specific app so I can use it also on my Nokia XL.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
I got a new Nokia XL here in the Philippines. I've noticed that Nokia MixRadio is not pre-installed on the phone. Obviously, their music streaming service is not yet available in my country but I got a workaround to make it work on my Lumia 1020 (which is I change the region to US on account.nokia.com). I'm wondering if you guys can extract the official APK file for this specific app so I can use it also on my Nokia XL.

Thanks in advance!

Here you go bro. If this mod works, make it public so others like you can also fix this. :)

Attachments

• MixRadio.apk
    8 MB · Views: 1,850
Here you go bro. If this mod works, make it public so others like you can also fix this. :)

Well it went fine on the installation, the icon/tile was there and the X (Uninstall) button is not present. But I can't open the app.:(

Well, thanks for the effort.

Do we still need to modify it or just get the Original Extracted APK? Because its still on the nokia x platform (the stock one not a CFW).

Last edited:
I wander on this forum and found the fix to restore the app:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2692187

Credits on the modders of this app

It worked on my Nokia XL but I got another problem:

screenshot.png

Well I guess im going to resort on my Lumia until this problem is solved.:)