Search This thread

Joey_UFC

Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Sick icons! Please share

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Please share everything :) Icons, dock, wallpaper, weather widget, clock widget :)

Here's my backup, the clock is actually from a member few pages back that was nice enough to hand it out when i asked, thank him not me for that.

Everything else i did pretty much, hope you guys enjoy :) don't believe in NFR

http://db.tt/dbhx9Ly0

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

mr.megi

Jun 9, 2010
minirollpack_by_mrmegi-d4xfdr0.png

Info

Xda_texteen13

Jul 4, 2011
Joey_ufc icon request

Hey Joey_ufc I am rather inexperienced to changing the pngs for the icons, could I make a request for facebook, the brightness level app, opera mobile? or at least help on how to make these icons are assign them to the apps

Gracias

Joey_UFC

Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Hey Joey_ufc I am rather inexperienced to changing the pngs for the icons, could I make a request for facebook, the brightness level app, opera mobile? or at least help on how to make these icons are assign them to the apps

Gracias
Ill see what i can dig up for you, i didn't make any of those icons that's all Jaku and people at macthemes work, iPhone by far has the best themers :)

If they have those icons ill gladly add them in later.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Joey_UFC

Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Update to the icons, added a bunch more that i can't even remember to name, but its good stuff. added facebook,opera and flashlight app as the guy requested although couldn't get facebook messenger and facebook camera (whatever that is, came installed with facebook. im a twitter guy ;) )but i'll try to track some down.

again thank Jaku and macthemes for these awesome icons, im just a guy adding and replacing pngs and naming everything. Enjoy guys.

edit:: for some reason the facebook png is not changing... com.facebook.katana is what its set at and still no luck. anyone know why? again im not a facebook guy, it's gotten too confusing and when installing facebook it installs 2 other apps with it now. I'm stumped unless im missing something very obvious

Attachments

• icons.mtz
    5.3 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:

eroye

Oct 5, 2010
The mine for the moment, but not yet finished :(...

Thank you for the creators and modders who have contributed (without knowing) for this theme :);).

shot000036.png

Reactions: Mingonegro

saul1991

Jul 13, 2011
Update to the icons, added a bunch more that i can't even remember to name, but its good stuff. added facebook,opera and flashlight app as the guy requested although couldn't get facebook messenger and facebook camera (whatever that is, came installed with facebook. im a twitter guy ;) )but i'll try to track some down.

again thank Jaku and macthemes for these awesome icons, im just a guy adding and replacing pngs and naming everything. Enjoy guys.

edit:: for some reason the facebook png is not changing... com.facebook.katana is what its set at and still no luck. anyone know why? again im not a facebook guy, it's gotten too confusing and when installing facebook it installs 2 other apps with it now. I'm stumped unless im missing something very obvious

What calendar widget are you using?

Sent from my Droid X using MIUI

msh8472

Jan 31, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
can you share ur mtz? what wallpapers?
and which launcher?

Posted walls a few pages back http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25140979&postcount=18141
Launcher is launcher pro!
Don't have a backup of mtz,still working on stuff! Theme is actually Black Android http://blackandroidtheme.com/
Statusbar is modded by me this should be it!!!http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55143580/statbar08.mtz
Already changed it twice since that post!
Still working on lockscreen, not quite ready yet!

Reactions: abumhmmd1

pooley:)

Aug 4, 2010
Orléans
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T

Added to miui/theme/ directory. But does not appear in the theme manager/icons section.

Any guess on that ?
Thanks for sharing btw :)

Sent from my toilets

saul1991

Jul 13, 2011
Sent from my Droid X using MIUI

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335231724903.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335231724903.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 371
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335231742637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335231742637.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 381
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335231759760.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335231759760.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 373

Xda_texteen13

Jul 4, 2011
Ill see what i can dig up for you, i didn't make any of those icons that's all Jaku and people at macthemes work, iPhone by far has the best themers :)

If they have those icons ill gladly add them in later.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick response, I too cannot pull the icons.mtz on the directory even though it is in the correct directory. Yes I've been looking at Jaku icons but still havent seen a good place for iphone themes for miui yet.

Also yeah with the three icons for facebook (fb, camera and messenger), the katana directory is not working, I tried it myself (unsuccessful) and it wouldn't change

Thanks again

Top Liked Posts