Still worth it?

Search This thread
U

ugrifja

Hi folks I am considering buying a nexus 5. Currently have a moto X and I'm happy with it. However I missed the stock Android and Nexus experience. They're all kinds of pros and cons with this phone as you all know. I guess after all this time, do you think the phone is still worth purchasing? Main reason being is the next Nexus is a matter of months away. What would you owners say? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hi folks I am considering buying a nexus 5. Currently have a moto X and I'm happy with it. However I missed the stock Android and Nexus experience. They're all kinds of pros and cons with this phone as you all know. I guess after all this time, do you think the phone is still worth purchasing? Main reason being is the next Nexus is a matter of months away. What would you owners say? Thanks.

its still running with the top of the pack. and in my opinion feels the fastest. next year itll still be near the top.

Reactions: Ken C

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!

As Midnight_Rider Put It... In A Matter Of 6 Months... I Just Used My Jump Upgrade and Went From A HTC One M7 > Note 3 > iPhone 5s Gold (Worst Decision I Ever Made In The Handset Division... The IPad Is Cool But Not The Phone) and Now I Have The Nexus 5...

As Stated Before... Best Decision I Ever Made In The Mobile World In A While. I've Had the Nexus One & the Galaxy Nexus... Minus the Nexus S As I Wasn't On Sucky Sprint But Now That I Have the Nexus 5... I Can Clearly Admit That I'm Thrilled To Be Back To Pure Google, Unlocked, Unrestricted and On the Un-Carrier and the Nexus World.

I Said the Same Thing... As the Next Nexus Is Due By December and The G3 Is Right Around the Corner But Seriously... Its A No Brainer... I Wish the Best To You Young Padawon On Your Choices... Choose Wisely lol ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: DsturbD
U

ugrifja

Thanks guys. Still on the fence here. Any issues with Bluetooth or nav?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

its still running with the top of the pack. and in my opinion feels the fastest. next year itll still be near the top.
    Is the battery that bad?

The battery is fine. You can consistently get 5+ hours of sot if you set it up right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app
    i just used my tmobile Jump upgrade to go from an LG G2 to the Nexus 5, best decision ive made in awhile :)

As Midnight_Rider Put It... In A Matter Of 6 Months... I Just Used My Jump Upgrade and Went From A HTC One M7 > Note 3 > iPhone 5s Gold (Worst Decision I Ever Made In The Handset Division... The IPad Is Cool But Not The Phone) and Now I Have The Nexus 5...

As Stated Before... Best Decision I Ever Made In The Mobile World In A While. I've Had the Nexus One & the Galaxy Nexus... Minus the Nexus S As I Wasn't On Sucky Sprint But Now That I Have the Nexus 5... I Can Clearly Admit That I'm Thrilled To Be Back To Pure Google, Unlocked, Unrestricted and On the Un-Carrier and the Nexus World.

I Said the Same Thing... As the Next Nexus Is Due By December and The G3 Is Right Around the Corner But Seriously... Its A No Brainer... I Wish the Best To You Young Padawon On Your Choices... Choose Wisely lol ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
    Check it out and really enjoy its capabilities and XDA development! ;)