Mime USA Out of Business?

Search This thread

Face_Plant

Mar 24, 2014
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I ordered some replacement screen protectors from Mime USA on 7/30/14 and they still aren't here. I've emailed them twice and posted on their Facebook page but they still won't answer me. They replied to my email on 7/29/14 requesting a discount code for my cracked screen protector and as soon as I sent them my money they dropped off the face of the earth. Is anyone else having trouble contacting them? Did they go out of business?

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
No, they just recently announced that they will be releasing a tempered glass protector for the Oneplus a few days ago.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Amd4life

Dec 30, 2010
I got a replacement for mine in 5 business days, week and a half ago. Not sure why you are having issues

tooltimetimc

Jul 7, 2011
Dissappointed

I have been trying to get a hold of these A holes for a few weeks now. Received 2 of three items damaged. The red flags should have gone up when I ordered the products from a company that does not have a mailing address or a phone number to contact.

Unethical pricks like this should be out of business. Clearly not a reputable company. Would strongly encourage people to avoid them like the plague. Just finished filing formal complaint through PayPal.

Cheers

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
I have been trying to get a hold of these A holes for a few weeks now. Received 2 of three items damaged. The red flags should have gone up when I ordered the products from a company that does not have a mailing address or a phone number to contact.

Unethical pricks like this should be out of business. Clearly not a reputable company. Would strongly encourage people to avoid them like the plague. Just finished filing formal complaint through PayPal.

Cheers

I've placed several (6 or 7) orders through them and have asked for a replacement code a few times and never had an issue, they have always been prompt and courteous. They even sent me a code for a free replacement at one point when it was my own fault for messing up the protector. From my experience I would recommend them to anyone. The people who I have suggested MIME to have had nothing but good things to say.

Last edited:

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
I've placed several (6 or 7) orders through them and have asked for a replacement code a few times and never had an issue, they have always been prompt and courteous. They even sent me a code for a free replacement at one point when it was my own fault for messing up the protector. From my experience I would recommend them to anyone. The people who I have suggested MIME to have had nothing but good things to say.
When was this again?

twe90kid

Jan 20, 2008
not going to order from them again...

my screen protector recently started to show a crack on it. it's getting larger and larger (kind of like a windshield). emailed them and they said i get 40% off next order. warranty sucks.

nutpn

Dec 30, 2010
ALABAMA
I ordered some replacement screen protectors from Mime USA on 7/30/14 and they still aren't here. I've emailed them twice and posted on their Facebook page but they still won't answer me. They replied to my email on 7/29/14 requesting a discount code for my cracked screen protector and as soon as I sent them my money they dropped off the face of the earth. Is anyone else having trouble contacting them? Did they go out of business?

I just ordered 2 note 3 feather glass screen protectors tuesday with a few red Home Buttons and my tracking shows they are out for delivery today Saturday.
MimeUSA is all I have ever used and I expressed my info that I have bought for all my family of 6 only mimeUSA and she instead of the 40% off she sent me a 65% off coupon code. Mine are out for delivery today. I would get back in contact if I was you and see what the hold up is. They may actually have ran out and isn't saying so. Good Luck. Love the Mime.

Face_Plant

Mar 24, 2014
Google Pixel 8 Pro
After one month, 4 emails, and two posts on their Facebook page they finally delivered my screen protectors. The one I'm currently using has been on my phone for about 3 days and already has a chip in it just above the home button.

Never again will I buy their products.

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
When was this again?

My last order was about 3 weeks ago.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I just ordered 2 note 3 feather glass screen protectors tuesday with a few red Home Buttons and my tracking shows they are out for delivery today Saturday.
MimeUSA is all I have ever used and I expressed my info that I have bought for all my family of 6 only mimeUSA and she instead of the 40% off she sent me a 65% off coupon code. Mine are out for delivery today. I would get back in contact if I was you and see what the hold up is. They may actually have ran out and isn't saying so. Good Luck. Love the Mime.

I had the same thing happen to me but they gave me a code for a free replacement.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

After one month, 4 emails, and two posts on their Facebook page they finally delivered my screen protectors. The one I'm currently using has been on my phone for about 3 days and already has a chip in it just above the home button.

Never again will I buy their products.

You must have bad luck or something. I had one protector from them on my Note 3 for 6 months and it was still flawless until I moved it to a replacement device and messed up the adhesive.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Then why are they ignoring me and tons of other people? Their Facebook page has loads of posts from people who are waiting to hear back from them.

Maybe it is time to call the CC company and open a claim. Talk with your money when they will not respond with other more civilized forms of communication.