[Q] Return to Stock

Search This thread

tobia996

Sep 27, 2009
I've sold my n9005, so i need to bring it back to stock config.
Now i'm on ASOP 4.4.4. And TW recovery. To return stock can i simply flash a 4.4.2 Samsung firmware with Odin? [emoji54]

X

x102x96x

i

Now i'm on ASOP 4.4.4. And TW recovery. To return stock can i simply flash a 4.4.2 Samsung firmware with Odin? [emoji54]

maybe yes but with unlock boot-loader
if u wanna re-lock bootloader it s better to find some tutorial

what is your Rom now?

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

Put your phone into Download Mode, then get the correct region Odin file and flash it.

Download it from www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

what is your Rom now?

What in god's name are you talking about? N9005 has an unlocked bootloader EVERYWHERE around the world.

Regardless what ROM he is on, he said AOSP - which is stock Google.

X

x102x96x

What in god's name are you talking about? N9005 has an unlocked bootloader EVERYWHERE around the world.

Dude Even Nexus Devices come with Locked Bootloader THEN you can unlock it
I asked for Name of ROM cause he said "ASOP 4.4.4" and NOT AOSP <<

Good Luck

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

Good Luck

Dude - really?

1. You're on the N9005 forums - get your sh*t together and don't provide false information based on experience on another device - THIS IS THE SOLE REASON WHY EVERYONE TRIPS KNOX WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT KNOX DURING ROOT - listening to the wrong people, trusting the wrong people and thinking that you know everything.

2. If you want to go talk about bootloaders go elsewhere, as this is an N9005 forum, we have NO bootloader locks to worry about.

3. ASOP 4.4.4 == AOSP 4.4.4. It's called a typo. You don't need to know the ROM name to understand that it is a typo. Even simple logic would get you to this conclusion.

4. If you want to help, provide correct information, instead of misleading already mislead users - and then trying to correct a person on the forums who's been writing guides and tutorials and fixes for this device all day long - while answering dozens of Google+ queries about rooting Note 3 or flashing stock.

So please, if you want to provide useful information, don't be one of those people who runs around thinking they know everything when in fact a) everything is unrelated in all your posts and b) proving yourself "right" but still showing that you lack all sorts of knowledge of the matter of fact.

If you still think you're helping positively, I'd like to see the first case of a person locking their N9005 bootloader for fun - make a video about it too while you're at it, I'd love to sit and watch.
@tobia996 - Follow my post above and you'll get to stock, without all this bootloader lock nonsense. N9005 all have an unlocked bootloader, whatever this guy said just don't even let it bat an eye.

X

x102x96x

Dude - really?

1. You're on the N9005 forums - get your sh*t together and don't provide false information based on experience on another device - THIS IS THE SOLE REASON WHY EVERYONE TRIPS KNOX WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT KNOX DURING ROOT - listening to the wrong people, trusting the wrong people and thinking that you know everything.

2. If you want to go talk about bootloaders go elsewhere, as this is an N9005 forum, we have NO bootloader locks to worry about.

3. ASOP 4.4.4 == AOSP 4.4.4. It's called a typo. You don't need to know the ROM name to understand that it is a typo. Even simple logic would get you to this conclusion.

4. If you want to help, provide correct information, instead of misleading already mislead users - and then trying to correct a person on the forums who's been writing guides and tutorials and fixes for this device all day long - while answering dozens of Google+ queries about rooting Note 3 or flashing stock.

So please, if you want to provide useful information, don't be one of those people who runs around thinking they know everything when in fact a) everything is unrelated in all your posts and b) proving yourself "right" but still showing that you lack all sorts of knowledge of the matter of fact.

If you still think you're helping positively, I'd like to see the first case of a person locking their N9005 bootloader for fun - make a video about it too while you're at it, I'd love to sit and watch.
@tobia996 - Follow my post above and you'll get to stock, without all this bootloader lock nonsense. N9005 all have an unlocked bootloader, whatever this guy said just don't even let it bat an eye.

:good:

tobia996

Sep 27, 2009
Thanks to all ...flashed correct zone image downloaded from sammobile. Thats all ?

dal mio Note 3 tramite TapTalk

tobia996

Sep 27, 2009
Another question? After flashing the image with Odin, some apps remain in the device... So I've done a facotory reset. Does it erease all my personal data, included the emulated sd?

AO7

Nov 17, 2013
Remind the buyer that his Knox is now 0x1 so essentially he is buying a phone without warranty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Put your phone into Download Mode, then get the correct region Odin file and flash it.

Download it from www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

what is your Rom now?

Good Luck

Dude - really?

Another question? After flashing the image with Odin, some apps remain in the device... So I've done a facotory reset. Does it erease all my personal data, included the emulated sd?

Factory reset does.