A few questions about htc on m8.

Search This thread

leandronb

Sep 27, 2012
Teresina
hey guys, i am a current lg g2 user. ie a very good phone but i want to upgrade because a few things that bothers me and i want to know if m8 have the same problems too.
for me m8 is one of the best of 2014 one thing that i didnt liked is that isnt waterproof, but i can live with that.
i wanted to buy a xperia z2 but the overheating problem and crap recording audio in concerts is a big deal for me.
and about gs5, i prefer to stick with my g2, and g3 is not an option for a few reasons.
so, when i go in some concerts i like to record a video or two, in my g2 the loud music almost ruins the video, i want to know if i can trust m8 to do these recordings.
and what about the speed that camera can take a picture? in my g2 i just cant take a picture of something fast moving, m8 have the ability to freeze something in a pic?
thanks.

Last edited:

lazydesi

Jan 26, 2011
hey guys, i am a current lg g2 user. ie a very good phone but i want to upgrade because a few things that bothers me and i want to know if m8 have the same problems too.
for me m8 is one of the best of 2014 one thing that i didnt liked is that isnt waterproof, but i can live with that.
i wanted to buy a xperia z2 but the overheating problem and crap recording audio in concerts is a big deal for me.
and about gs5, i prefer to stick with my g2, and g3 is not an option for a few reasons.
so, when i go in some concerts i like to record a video or two, in my g2 the loud music almost ruins the video, i want to know if i can trust m8 to do these recordings.
and what about the speed that camera can take a picture? in my g2 i just cant take a picture of something fast moving, m8 have the ability to freeze something in a pic?
thanks.

regarding mic in M8 this thread will help you

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2761651

Reactions: leandronb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks.

regarding mic in M8 this thread will help you

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2761651