[ROM]FROYO_2.2_elelinux_v1.4 :D [ROM]

Search This thread

vanclot

Feb 17, 2009
does anyone find that only certain widgets work. I installed vlingo and a bunch of other apps that contains widgets and placed the widgets on the home screem all worked great. later on i restared my device then all of my widgets i installed dissapeared saying problem loading widget. anyone have any ideas the widgets that are stock with the rom still work

vanclot

Feb 17, 2009
oh yeah one last bug i noticed with the email app. When using hotmail or live accounts. After i read messages later on it will keep saying i got new emails yet they are the ones i read and have become unread again.

dont know

Feb 12, 2009
does anyone find that only certain widgets work. I installed vlingo and a bunch of other apps that contains widgets and placed the widgets on the home screem all worked great. later on i restared my device then all of my widgets i installed dissapeared saying problem loading widget. anyone have any ideas the widgets that are stock with the rom still work

I use LauncherPro - could be a problem with the AWD launcher

On http://www.swedroid.se/forum/showthread.php?t=16471
search for this to uninstal ADW and instal LauncherPro:
"
Ta bort ADWLaunchern och installera Launcherpro istället här
http://www.statusuppdateringskomplex...auncherpro.zip
"

Cool ROM btw
With setCPU
ON 691 245
OFF 245 245
it's really smooth

tested it only for 4 hours now but everything seems to work

dont know

Feb 12, 2009
oh yeah one last bug i noticed with the email app. When using hotmail or live accounts. After i read messages later on it will keep saying i got new emails yet they are the ones i read and have become unread again.

I only have theproblem with ALL Froyo ROMs that the number(!) of unread messages is wrong.
eg "7 new" but 3 of them I've read allready - but when I read them all, the notifications is gone. So not big deal..

dont know

Feb 12, 2009
Very cool ROM

Thanks for sharing this fantastic ROM!

* even "music controls" (prev/pause/next) on lockscreen works! :)
If you want - you can enable or disable..

* there is an option if you want to unlock the phone with the "menu"-button or not (own decision)

* there are two different Gallery - both without rotation bug (own decision)

* you can use the stable SetCPU or stable OC-Widget (own decision)

* flash zip for ADW or LauncherPro (stock is ADW)

* stock or 2 themes ready to download

* htc-ime and stock biuld in

* updates published on a server - no need for begging for a link when an internal OTA-updater fails

only thing not working for me is the trackball notification light

dkelley

May 11, 2010
Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)

I believe that means that your widgets somehow may have gotten installed to your fat32 sd card using "froyo style" apps2sd. take a look at them in applications manager, see if it says they're on sd card or on phone. if on phone and you have ext partition then they should, I would think, actually be in ext partition (which is a good thing, widgets work fine there). but if it says they're on sd card, which actually means in a .android_secure folder in the root of your fat32 (main) sd card partition, then widgets actually apparently don't run properly from there and exhibit the problem you described. So move 'em back using the applications settings tools if need be.

If that isn't it then the other answers might help you out LoL

cheers

masterpfa

Mar 17, 2008
London UK
Wow great ROM, props to the Dev.
I have recently moved on to the Nexus 1 and as a result have loved Froyo and felt the need to try on my HTC Hero
(Which T-Mobile did not repair :mad::mad::mad: and is still in my possession. despite wanting to sell)
I tried the Stock version, no Theme, with White Staus/notification bar from the Dev page.

Everything I need works and the few glitches, are just not worth worrying about.

This is, is considering the phone, an awesome ROM thanks for spreading the word.
:cool:

ShiDi

Jan 9, 2010
Lion City
www.facebook.com
Great ROM, installed it this morn.. but one problem though, the market.. am able to access market download the apps but it wont install!! even for google maps etc.. any help out there? i've cleared the cache for market but still the same

Taijohnsen

Mar 12, 2010
This happened to me too..

I could download apps and use them, but after a reboot they were gone.. I re-flashed and it worked properly.

BrZ!

May 9, 2010
Nieuwegein
Flashed it last night!
Really good rom.. Good job

But... :p

Is there a way to remove the "in hold" button when you are calling?

My ear comes touches the button it's very irritating :mad:

NathanXtremeOC

Aug 19, 2010
My 3G/2G is broken :S

Hey is anyone else having problems with 3G and 2G on Froyo 2.2 roms it seemed to stop working :S would it be worth flashing my radio?