[Rom/port]UNOFFICIAL PORT:Virtuous Quattro R3-v3 [updated]

Search This thread
G

gsminhas

[Rom/port]UNOFFICIAL PORT: Virtuous Quattro Beta R3 [mytouch 4G will not backdown]

[READ Recommendations FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE]

logoandroid.jpg

With permission from Febycv (which he gave me when i was about to post link in his thread :p my bad)

THIS PORT IS FROM G2 OP:- here
"At Blackwing request, here is a link to his ROM thread: here"
Zipsnet OP link :- here

Welcome to unofficial Virtuous Quattro .
This is a pretty much a pure AOSP build of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with tweaks and optimization's by the Virtuous Team.

Quattro for mt4g is the result of a collaborative team effort by the following developers:

, Flemmard
, Diamondback2010
, rmk40
, chrisch1974
, m-deejay
, seo
, eViL D:
, cypis
, cjward23
, febycv(mt4g dev)
SUPPORT DEVS
Working
  • FFC (firesnatchand work)
  • FACELOCK
  • Sound
  • BT WORKING
  • Boots without any issue
  • Wallpapers
  • Live Wallpapers
  • Phone works 2G/3G
  • Touch
  • Keys
  • SD Card
  • Wifi
  • Sensors
  • Root
  • Headphones
  • EGL
  • Camera
  • Advanced Power Menu
  • Screenshots
  • Market
  • Mic
  • 3D Games
  • Gallery
  • 3D Acceleration
  • Video Playback
  • GPS
  • Tethering
  • Facebook contact sync
  • more..

SOME SILENT FEATURES
  • Based on BLACKWING AND ZIPSNET work
  • New Kernel (still testing )
  • Much better than last one
  • More stable

Known Issue

• Few Minor Bugs
  • Browser is not very stable

SOME RECOMMENDATIONS

• GOTO>Spare parts + >change window animation and transition animation to FAST
  • For usb mount goto Widgets select Dual Mount SD
  • After installing wait for rom to seat properly ( reboot recommended )
  • If you get a green line on pictures, clear program data in system settings.(Thanks to Evil-Monkey for figuring out )
  • If using Clockwork recovery try installing superwipe v2 first before flashing
  • Fixing permission for recovery can also help sometime

DOWNLOAD

VirtuousQuattroRC3Glacier_gsminhas_v3
4shareed:-http://www.4shared.com/zip/5tR-gXM9/VirtuousQuattroRC3Glacier_gsmi.html (i forgot to remove some extra apps)
depositfiles:-http://depositfiles.com/files/f29jcvf1u

VirtuousQuattroRC3Glacier_gsminhas_v2 (camera fix)
HotFile link:- https://hotfile.com/dl/149996352/981fc80/VirtuousQuattroRC3Glacier_gsminhas_v2.zip.html

VirtuousQuattroRC3Glacier_gsminhas_v1
MEDIEFIRE LINK

facelock flashable fix:-https://hotfile.com/dl/150345907/e393b85/FaceLock_fix.zip.html

-> Febycv (our most favorite dev)
-> Blackwing AND Zipsnet (for base rom) also AWESOME FOR KERNEL
->
Estallings15(he has helped me every step in v3 update)
-> Evil-monky and I2IEAILiiTY (for testing)
->firesnatchand and androidinsomnia team
->
bsbachert ( for his valuable advice )
-> Mr.Highway (whose guide i use for port)

:D NOTE
i am still a noob just some how able to port this wonderful rom.i don't know lot of technical things AND HELP IS MOST WELCOME TO THIS POST suggestions, patches, additions and whatever else are MOST WELCOMED . THANKS ALL DEV FOR UR VALUABLE HELP
----------------------------------------------
{guide} How to install/configure kitchen to customize Roms ->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1513997

Last edited:

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
ahhh give proper credit when it's due... :D

but no worries man.. everyone makes mistakes (cough myself...)

great job on the port! glad to see you're continuing Virtuous Quattro... :)

G

gsminhas

ahhh give proper credit when it's due... :D

but no worries man.. everyone makes mistakes (cough myself...)

great job on the port! glad to see you're continuing Virtuous Quattro... :)

thanks man i was tooo nervous and still nervous plz tell me if i forgot any1 else
and sorry sorry for that

well noobs do mistakes

i am ONE BIG Idiot nooob

Supamike88

Nov 7, 2010
If wifi isn't working, flashing TDJ's kernel would probably fix that

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread is back open.
    This port has come a long way thanks to Firesnatch, Blackwing182, the Android Insomnia team and, of course, the tremendous effort gsminhas has put into it. If you haven't used up your thanks already today give these guys' buttons some love. They deserve it. And gsminhas has come further in a month with his knowledge of Android than most get in a year. Seriously.

It has a ways to go, but not nearly as far as it has come.
    I'm still trying to understand why all these Team Inferno "Devs" are begging everyone to give them credit in every ROM, just because they wrote a porting guide. You don't see every other developer in the forums tracking down users, and flooding their forums with, "Why didn't you thank me, because you used my guide?" Really? Grow up guys.

Yes, we appreciate that you guys made a simple guide to port a ROM, and we appreciate everything you guys do here for the MyTouch 4G, but there are a lot of guides here on XDA, but you guys seem to be the only ones following everyone else's threads, asking for credit from a guide.

If you disagree with me, so be it. But I am sick of trying to read a ROM thread and learn about it, just to see you guys begging for credit. If that's the case, please just PM the OP, don't flood his thread. Thanks.
    Uhhh, which files do i replace. Btw, good job op. And people, STOP POSTING "check your pm". Its annoying as hell and its no better than putting the actually pm message in the forum.

Replace the following files in /system/bin with the ones from the ones from here: "bcm4329_aps.bin", "bcm4329_mfg.bin, "bcm4329_sta.bin", "wpa_cli", and "wpa_supplicant"
    Replace the following files in /system/ect with the ones from the ones from the file in this post: folder "wifi" and file "init.local.rc"
    And finally, replace the following folder in /system/vendor: "firmware"
    Hope this helps, report back with any problems. THe download is from bsbachert's post a few about yours.
    why every one complaits in roms that are in WIP, this is ICS configuring bluethoot its hard and takes time people needs to wait :) these things are going to be fixed im working overtime

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using Tapatalk