[ROM][XXUGND5][4.3][CWM] JustArchi's Sammy Stock (Deodex/Root/Zipalign/Busybox/Init)

Search This thread

JustArchi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
My deodexed releases aim to be as-pure-stock-as-possible, just with a magic touch of being ready for all community modifications, such as theming, debloating, customizing and so on.
You should consider them as an alternative to official pure stock. Especially because they're CWM-compatible, which means that you don't need Odin in order to be up-to-date.
Notice to all developers: Feel free to use my deodexed release as a "base" for your ROM. I'm doing the same with ArchiDroid.

Today we have:
Model: GT-I9300
Model name: GALAXY S III
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2429075
Build date: Wed Apr 30 18:55:06 KST 2014
Product Code: VDH
PDA: I9300XXUGND5
CSC: I9300VDHGNE1
MODEM: I9300XXUGND1

• Ultra zipped
  • Rooted (SuperSU 1.97)
  • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.3)
  • Zipaligned (R22.6.2)
  • Busybox (1.22.1)
    [*] ArchiDroid Init.d
    [*] ArchiDroid F2FS-friendly method of flashing

Standard CSC included.

This release has been possible thanks to ArchiKitchen. Init.d is indepdendent, kernel bundled with ROM isn't modified in any way.

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.16, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
UBUGNB1 XXUGNB6 XXUGNA7 XXUGNA5 XWUGML4 XXUGML2 XXUGMK6 XXUGMJ9

This ROM uses new set_metadata permissions. Up-to-date recovery is required! Latest CWM, TWRP or PhilZ will work.

This ROM works only with EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modems! Read stickies if you don't know what it means
(Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
This is a big rom, be patient during flahsing and booting.

Download: MEGA

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.

Hana88

Nov 4, 2012
it's just possible to get only the kernel?

Thanks <3

Last edited:

ZeeX

Jan 6, 2014
Kirkuk
www.android4iraq.net
@JustArchi

Can you tell me what those changelist numbers mean exactly? I know that the higher means newer builds, but does that mean the ND1 is newer than the ND5 since it has a changelist number of 25xxxx

Thanks in advance

JustArchi

Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
@JustArchi

Can you tell me what those changelist numbers mean exactly? I know that the higher means newer builds, but does that mean the ND1 is newer than the ND5 since it has a changelist number of 25xxxx

Thanks in advance

Ask Samsung for that. As I see there's no rule and all newer builds have lower changelist than NB6/NB1, so I'm not trusting changelist number anymore.

LubbeSGS

Jan 30, 2011
Stellenbosch
Hi Archi!

Thank you for this base. Could you please share the I9300XXUGND1 Modem that came with the VDH firmware separately? I could not find it anywhere here on XDA?
I see that the I9300XXUGND5 NEE frimware is bundled with the I9300XXUGNA8 modem.

Much appreciated!

JustArchi

Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw

SaschaKH

Jun 18, 2010
near Cologne
Reactions: LubbeSGS

0sAND1s

Dec 6, 2007
New stock FW I9300UBUGNE1

Hi,

A new firmware version is available:
Region: ZTO
Version: I9300UBUGNE1
Build date: 15.05.2014
Changelist: 2674721.

I know South American countries usually have a different version scheme, but maybe it's worth a look.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My deodexed releases aim to be as-pure-stock-as-possible, just with a magic touch of being ready for all community modifications, such as theming, debloating, customizing and so on.
    You should consider them as an alternative to official pure stock. Especially because they're CWM-compatible, which means that you don't need Odin in order to be up-to-date.
    Notice to all developers: Feel free to use my deodexed release as a "base" for your ROM. I'm doing the same with ArchiDroid.

Today we have:
    Model: GT-I9300
    Model name: GALAXY S III
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2429075
    Build date: Wed Apr 30 18:55:06 KST 2014
    Product Code: VDH
    PDA: I9300XXUGND5
    CSC: I9300VDHGNE1
    MODEM: I9300XXUGND1

• Ultra zipped
    • Rooted (SuperSU 1.97)
    • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.3)
    • Zipaligned (R22.6.2)
    • Busybox (1.22.1)
      [*] ArchiDroid Init.d
      [*] ArchiDroid F2FS-friendly method of flashing

Standard CSC included.

This release has been possible thanks to ArchiKitchen. Init.d is indepdendent, kernel bundled with ROM isn't modified in any way.

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.16, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
    UBUGNB1 XXUGNB6 XXUGNA7 XXUGNA5 XWUGML4 XXUGML2 XXUGMK6 XXUGMJ9

This ROM uses new set_metadata permissions. Up-to-date recovery is required! Latest CWM, TWRP or PhilZ will work.

This ROM works only with EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modems! Read stickies if you don't know what it means
    (Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    This is a big rom, be patient during flahsing and booting.

Download: MEGA

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.
    Hi Archi!

Thank you for this base. Could you please share the I9300XXUGND1 Modem that came with the VDH firmware separately? I could not find it anywhere here on XDA?
    I see that the I9300XXUGND5 NEE frimware is bundled with the I9300XXUGNA8 modem.

Much appreciated!

https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiDroid/raw/1.X-EXPERIMENTAL/modem.bin
    What does my baseband means
    XXUGNA8 why you dont have it ?
    Its the latest firmware

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Because this ROM does not change your baseband.
    Could you please share the I9300XXUGND1 Modem that came with the VDH firmware separately? I could not find it anywhere here on XDA?

http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-cu...s3/508822-efsv2-modem-thread.html#post6832327
    Well it's a german forum but there all the v2 Modems and what CWM or Odin flashable means should be clear.
    http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-cu...s3/508822-efsv2-modem-thread.html#post6832327
    Well it's a german forum but there all the v2 Modems and what CWM or Odin flashable means should be clear.

Thanx a lot!! Good forum for future reference purposes... and no problem with it being Deutsch ;)