Downgrade Cyanomod 11 to 4.1.2 and failed!

Search This thread

MrThore

Jun 29, 2014
Hey guys i have a big problem.

I install cm-11-20140622-NIGHTLY-i9305 but this system is not good for me and i want to downgrade this to stock (Poland-Play). I install I9305XXBMJ1 by the Odin 3.09 this system (4.1.2) but instalation was failed !

4.3 -> CM11 (Succes) -> 4.1.2 (FAILED!)

I can`t run my smartphone, when I run the samsung logo appears and nothing. I tried to instal CWM 6.0.4.7 TOUCH by Odin, but when i press vol +, home and power CWM does not start up so I can`t try to instal again Cyanomod 11 to my phone! :(

Please help me guy what i should to do :crying:
Sorry for my english

P.S. I`m instaling now once again CWM but its not work... i press vol+, home and power and the samsung logo show me again.

Last edited:

theBIGone

Jan 21, 2006
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 6
Hey guys i have a big problem.

I install cm-11-20140622-NIGHTLY-i9305 but this system is not good for me and i want to downgrade this to stock (Poland-Play). I install I9305XXBMJ1 by the Odin 3.09 this system (4.1.2) but instalation was failed !

4.3 -> CM11 (Succes) -> 4.1.2 (FAILED!)

I can`t run my smartphone, when I run the samsung logo appears and nothing. I tried to instal CWM 6.0.4.7 TOUCH by Odin, but when i press vol +, home and power CWM does not start up so I can`t try to instal again Cyanomod 11 to my phone! :(

Please help me guy what i should to do :crying:
Sorry for my english

P.S. I`m instaling now once again CWM but its not work... i press vol+, home and power and the samsung logo show me again.
Are you able to enter download mode? (Vol down + pwr + home)