[THEME] MattedBlues V2.5 is here! - RELEASED FOR CM7 THEME ENGINE *6/8/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jabbawalkee

Dec 22, 2008
Chevy Chase, MD
twitter.com
Selling or ADVERTISING Apps in XDA is not allowed, please contact the Admins if you want to paid for advertising time.
Thank you.

I'm very happy and proud to present.....MattedBlues!

MattedBlues is a theme that I originally created for the Evo and I have been hard at work updating it and getting it ready for the Nexus S. If you haven't seen or heard of MattedBlues then you have truly been missing out, Enjoy!

vge.png

DOWNLOADS:

Wallpaper Pack (Collection of MattedBlues Walls): Download HERE!

P.S. Download links in OP will be restored tomorrow. Also, Wallpaper, Icons, and Misc pack will be added to the OP (collection of walls, icons, etc for MattedBlues).

Attachments

• ADWMBDockBestLow90trans0128.png
    ADWMBDockBestLow90trans0128.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 4,864
Last edited by a moderator:

jabbawalkee

Dec 22, 2008
Chevy Chase, MD
twitter.com
CHANGELOG:

V2.0: Initial Release (2/18/11)
V2.1: Nothing major - updated Market to 2.3.2 (2/23/2011)
V2.2: New data icons (3G, Edge, H, G, etc.) and a super sexy/trippy Honeycomb boot animation (found from Trinity series kernel "Honity"). (3/2/11)
V2.3: Updated nightly version to Nightly #11, updated Market to 2.3.4, NEW Music notification icon, and new battery % images (they will eventually be completely re-done when I have some spare time). (3/3/11)
V2.4: Updated for RC2 (3/8/11)
V2.4.1: Fixed a few things, specifically the call sliders, and added in Maps and T-Mobile VVM with themed icons (3/10/11)
V2.4.2: Fixed annoying issue with missing Phone/Contacts (please let me know if it persists, but it is fine on my phone) (3/13/11)
V2.4.5: Updated theme to Nightly #30 - not much changed except Dialer is more of a stock look now (no one should have the missing phone/contacts issue anymore) (3/26/11)
V2.4.6: Themed global tabs (i.e., in dialer), themed vertical/horizontal scrollbar to blue, put themed dialer numbers back in, updated Gmail, black status bar version added, and I think that's it (3/28/11)
V2.4.8: Skipped a version. Updated for CM7 FINAL/STABLE - not many changes, just added transparent dialer back in (4/12/11)
V2.5: Updated theme to CM 7.0.3. Added in full battery percentage in increments of 1%, themed icon for File Manager, updated Market, themed new Talk, and a few more things. (5/6/11)

Last edited:

vap1d

Mar 25, 2009
Indy
Very nice, asked you about this after you linked a screenshot on twitter a while back. Will check it out here in a few.

formuk

Mar 25, 2010
Arlington, TX
Been waiting a long time for this.

But I'm on modaco. :\ I doubt this will work on anything but CM...

Really tempted to go back to CM but it's just waay to unstable for my liking (right now).

*crosses fingers and waits for a modaco version

Reactions: azuresystem

jabbawalkee

Dec 22, 2008
Chevy Chase, MD
twitter.com
Been waiting a long time for this.

But I'm on modaco. :\ I doubt this will work on anything but CM...

Really tempted to go back to CM but it's just waay to unstable for my liking (right now).

*crosses fingers and waits for a modaco version

Took me awhile but I'm glad I finally found time to get it done and release it. Have you tried RC1 of CM7? I've found it to be very stable in comparison to the previous nightlies.

kenvan19

Dec 7, 2010
Nice man ill give it a whirl tomorrow and add it to my roms, kernels and themes reference thread.

Sent from my Onyx CM7 Google Nexus S!

trident3x

Dec 10, 2010
I really liked the theme but when I flash it my phone and contacts applications get deleted :/

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

Jadeon

Feb 17, 2011
Thanks, I was using a few of sonnysekhon's themes before this, but they just felt somewhat incomplete to me. This theme on the other hand is exactly what I was looking for! Any chance on possibly getting different colours in the future?

651stp

Feb 21, 2008
Minneapolis
Trying this right now, we'll see how it works out! Making a nandroid backup just incase :p

Edit: jabbawalkee, can u please add the color code # in the op so i can change some settings in CM to match the color? thank you! Everything worked fine so far, i did have a FC on the pull down menu and LP when it initially started up but after a reboot it fixed it.

Last edited:

sapienta

Mar 25, 2007
Amazing theme. Thanks so much for supporting the Nexus S :)

This is how I have it set up right now.

CfJ45.png

New set up.

Last edited:

kenvan19

Dec 7, 2010
Loving the theme man. Looks great. Just gotta find some nice icons yo match. Oh and get the color codes so I can match Widgets too lol

Sent from my MattedBlue CM7 Google Nexus S!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Selling or ADVERTISING Apps in XDA is not allowed, please contact the Admins if you want to paid for advertising time.
    Thank you.

I'm very happy and proud to present.....MattedBlues!

MattedBlues is a theme that I originally created for the Evo and I have been hard at work updating it and getting it ready for the Nexus S. If you haven't seen or heard of MattedBlues then you have truly been missing out, Enjoy!

vge.png

DOWNLOADS:

Wallpaper Pack (Collection of MattedBlues Walls): Download HERE!

P.S. Download links in OP will be restored tomorrow. Also, Wallpaper, Icons, and Misc pack will be added to the OP (collection of walls, icons, etc for MattedBlues).
    Hey sir, how can i remove Matted Blues Theme from my device?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

If you were able to flash a ROM and theme then I think you can figure that one out on your own :)

That may be so...however, the theme chooser does have limitations at the moment. Also, it would take me much more time to figure it out as opposed to creating flashable zips. So, it's more hassle than it's worth really. Good news is...BeatBlaster_, who maintains the Evo version and keeps it current, is working on theme chooser. He has run into a bunch of issues though so I can't say for sure whether it'll happen soon or not. In the meantime, flashable zips is the only option :(
    By running the MattedBlues zip-files trough the Theme-Porter script, and following the process described in this thread (Method 1), I managed to get the MattedBlues theme working on my HTC Legend. Apart from the font being a little small in some places, it's working - and looking - great.

My question is: What's the policy on me sharing the modified files with other XDA-users?

I'm asking because someone over in the MattedBLues on Legend thread would like the Legend-compatible theme files, but I don't know if distributing other people's work is entirely kosher.

You may release it. All I ask is that proper credit is given. Thank you :)
    Did you open the zip file ?
    I did.
    It is not the way it supposed to be.
    Alright, I've compared some other updater-scripts to the one Jabba used and I don't see a problem. If you see a problem I'm politely requesting that you describe the issue in detail and if you have a solution please let us know what that is as well. This will help. Finally, I'm not sure how many downloads there have been of the Nexus S version of this theme but, as the maintainer of the EVO port, I can tell you from experience that if there was a problem it wouldn't be so isolated and everyone would be reporting it.

/end rant. Seriously, let's get back on topic here.