Sony Apps FC

Search This thread

ezraghz

Oct 8, 2011
Palembang
Hello, so my xperia c has been running good for a while.. until recently my default sony apps (walkman, album, movies) closes each time i open it. My phone is rooted and i tried factory data reset once. But it still happens..

Also, my mx player app subtitle is broken. the sub shows but in just lines and outside of the screen.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope this can be fixed.

EDIT: Google Chrome and Google+ also fc. this also happened before i reset the phone.

Last edited:

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
Hello, so my xperia c has been running good for a while.. until recently my default sony apps (walkman, album, movies) closes each time i open it. My phone is rooted and i tried factory data reset once. But it still happens..

Also, my mx player app subtitle is broken. the sub shows but in just lines and outside of the screen.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope this can be fixed.

EDIT: Google Chrome and Google+ also fc. this also happened before i reset the phone.

If you repair your software with Sony PC Companion, everthing will be fine ;)

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
Question is what causes it?

From my experiences:

1. Either you delete some root apps from titanium for example. ( Am still trying hit n trial to check which particular root app causing the issue. )

2. If i install Clean Master or any other cache cleaner app then it delete some cache from somewhere its not supposed to after which Chrom Album and all the ****es starts giving FC.

Others please diagnose and share your experiences too when these FCs are getting triggered

vijayathreyan

Mar 3, 2014
I often had this issue. I have rooted Xperia C with all apps moved to SD. I hope the mounting of SD makes the problem.. I tried removing and replacing the SD and restarting the phone few times solved the issue at least for me.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk