galaxy tab 3 7.0 reboot problem

Search This thread

starscream96

May 19, 2014
so i tried to do a factory reset using the TWRP recovery method and once i do it stays stuck on the galaxy tab screen and wont actually reboot.Can anyone help me please?

M

moonbutt74

hi

Either download and flash a rom or download your factory firmware from sammobile.com and flash with Odin.

Sent from my SCH-I605

seeing as you have twrp-ed already, did you have a backup?
if so you might just need to restore full or partial/meaning boot and or data
crash your tab / hold home vol-up power till reboot and sam-logo keep home and power pressed till
recovery comes up , select restore,rom, then check what you need swipe

Last edited:

starscream96

May 19, 2014
Either download and flash a rom or download your factory firmware from sammobile.com and flash with Odin.

Sent from my SCH-I605

seeing as you have twrp-ed already, did you have a backup?
if so you might just need to restore full or partial/meaning boot and or data

I'm still kind of a noob at this sort of thing haha.Big difference from jailbreaking,but I have Odin?..also I had already done a factory reset so there's not really anything to back up right?

M

moonbutt74

oh

I'm still kind of a noob at this sort of thing haha.Big difference from jailbreaking,but I have Odin?..also I had already done a factory reset so there's not really anything to back up right?

yeah if you didn't back up first the your boned so odin it is
the process is pretty similar to when you flashed twrp
hold home,vol-down and power to get download/odin mode
fire up odin connect tab wait for it to pickup look in small field [com 1,2,3,etc.]
check pda load your stock image [*.tar.md5]
MAKE SURE REPARTITION IS UNCHECKED
auto reboot checked and reset time should already be checked by default
click start/go and let it do it's thing
make sure it's right image
do not flash a pit file.

starscream96

May 19, 2014
yeah if you didn't back up first the your boned so odin it is
the process is pretty similar to when you flashed twrp
hold home,vol-down and power to get download/odin mode
fire up odin connect tab wait for it to pickup look in small field [com 1,2,3,etc.]
check pda load your stock image [*.tar.md5]
MAKE SURE REPARTITION IS UNCHECKED
auto reboot checked and reset time should already be checked by default
click start/go and let it do it's thing
make sure it's right image
do not flash a pit file.

I did what you said,it goes back to reboot Samsung galaxy tab3 once it's done and just stays there.. :(

M

moonbutt74

okay

I just flashed phliz touch 5 to wipe all the data.cache etc..and it's a 7.0 as for the model number i can't see it due to the whole boot loop issue :(

1 on a new flash the tab will take a while on first boot
philz touch is good, but what ROM did you flash?

2 if you have an microsd card reader for your pc take the card out of your tab and put into card reader
download svelte rom 4.1 from tab 3 7.0 section . the box your tab came with as well as lokking on the back
of your tab will tell you the model if you only see the wifi logo it's sm-t210r, svelte rom 4.1 is for t210r

so once you download the right rom put it on your microsd card, put the card bak in tab
boot to philz recovery select install from sdcard1/extsdcard etc.

there's a way around things most of the time
be patient keep cool,pay attention to what you do and read and you'll get it

starscream96

May 19, 2014

1 on a new flash the tab will take a while on first boot
philz touch is good, but what ROM did you flash?

2 if you have an microsd card reader for your pc take the card out of your tab and put into card reader
download svelte rom 4.1 from tab 3 7.0 section . the box your tab came with as well as lokking on the back
of your tab will tell you the model if you only see the wifi logo it's sm-t210r, svelte rom 4.1 is for t210r

so once you download the right rom put it on your microsd card, put the card bak in tab
boot to philz recovery select install from sdcard1/extsdcard etc.

there's a way around things most of the time
be patient keep cool,pay attention to what you do and read and you'll get it

alright I'll try that out thanks! hopefully it works..

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
alright thanks I'll try it out..I tried downloading other factory ROMs but they end up failing once they're done downloading for some reason..

After flashin thru odin factory reset to avoid problems
(In my phone when i flashed stock it was still in bootloop
After clearing data evrything back 2 normal

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i tried to do a factory reset using the TWRP recovery method and once i do it stays stuck on the galaxy tab screen and wont actually reboot.Can anyone help me please?

Sent from my SCH-I605