[Q] Knox void status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RedPandaFox

Sep 6, 2012
Hi,

I rooted my phone months ago to test something and I need to use Knox now for work. Issue being that although my phone is stock again, as it has Knox void status I cannot start up Knox.

Looking around there seems to be no fix for this aside from sending it back to Samsung. I have been trying to think of any way around it.

I'm on stock 4.4 firmware. My current idea is to re-root the device, remove Knox from the phone then reflash the stock 4.4 ROM. Will this work?

Other idea was to root > roll back to 4.2.2 or 4.3 then triangle away > then stock firmware.

Has anyone tried this and will it work?

Thanks

action294

Dec 15, 2009
There is currently no solution for the issue other than sending the phone back to Samsung.

ronnie498

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 22, 2010
Hi,

I rooted my phone months ago to test something and I need to use Knox now for work. Issue being that although my phone is stock again, as it has Knox void status I cannot start up Knox.

Looking around there seems to be no fix for this aside from sending it back to Samsung. I have been trying to think of any way around it.

I'm on stock 4.4 firmware. My current idea is to re-root the device, remove Knox from the phone then reflash the stock 4.4 ROM. Will this work?

Other idea was to root > roll back to 4.2.2 or 4.3 then triangle away > then stock firmware.

Has anyone tried this and will it work?

Thanks

Have you looked in this [Q&A][i9505] Knox Q&A / Discussion Thread - ask questions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.