I get my jump next month

Search This thread

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
Who me? If so it's not like I'm talking crap about the Flex or a phone I don't even own. LoL
Really everyone lol, it's just funny seeing everyone arguing and debating on things [emoji38], everyone as their own opinions i don't see the point in arguing about someone's else's choices on phone's. I have my own reason and whatnot about these devices i could careless about others opinions whether is on development etc etc and so on it just cracks me up seeing threads about opinions and help me decide topics because it's just going to lead to arguments really, i feel like everyone should just make their choices on their selves.

Reactions: D-FUSE

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Really everyone lol, it's just funny seeing everyone arguing and debating on things [emoji38], everyone as their own opinions i don't see the point in arguing about someone's else's choices on phone's. I have my own reason and whatnot about these devices i could careless about others opinions whether is on development etc etc and so on it just cracks me up seeing threads about opinions and help me decide topics because it's just going to lead to arguments really, i feel like everyone should just make their choices on their selves.
Bc I am bored lol

using my bs non rooted G3 on Sprint

Reactions: yellowman82

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ

agreed, everyone should use their own "brain" instead of asking for someone else to decide what phone they should buy..
As far as "arguing and debating" about it, in the "old days" on XDA, you could have a lively discussion with others about what was good or bad about all sorts of phones and devices, but lately, many people want to argue, fight, insult, and bully others into believing that there phone is better than yours, and you are an idiot if you dont agree.

its just not the same place here any more, with all the leeches, whiners, "do it for me" types, who feel, for some reason, they are entitled to anything they want, whether its information, software, help, or anything else.

This "new generation" is going to have a tough time in their lives if they dont learn how to think, problem solve, and help others FIRST, insted of expecting everything to be handed over to them on a silver platter..

most of the folks in this thread aren't like that, so its fun coming here to post stuff, even for those of us that got rid of their GFlex's..

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
agreed, everyone should use their own "brain" instead of asking for someone else to decide what phone they should buy..
As far as "arguing and debating" about it, in the "old days" on XDA, you could have a lively discussion with others about what was good or bad about all sorts of phones and devices, but lately, many people want to argue, fight, insult, and bully others into believing that there phone is better than yours, and you are an idiot if you dont agree.

its just not the same place here any more, with all the leeches, whiners, "do it for me" types, who feel, for some reason, they are entitled to anything they want, whether its information, software, help, or anything else.

This "new generation" is going to have a tough time in their lives if they dont learn how to think, problem solve, and help others FIRST, insted of expecting everything to be handed over to them on a silver platter..

most of the folks in this thread aren't like that, so its fun coming here to post stuff, even for those of us that got rid of their GFlex's..
I do agree 100% i remember when i first discovered this site on my first ever smart phone which was the evo. I learned alot was even a flashoholic like i couldn't stay put on 1 rom for a week but yea alot changed it ain't the same anymore and for me as well also since i don't flash anymore all i need is root and I'm happy guess I'm just to busy i have no time to be flashing roms and such.

Now I mostly just like to step in take a quick few peeks see what's new see what everyone is chatting about what new info or rumors are out there just to read a bit since it's the tech junkie in me but your right xda has changed alot especially with this new generation.

Reactions: wase4711

sweets55

May 25, 2009
So back to Jump. lol My wife has a Jump available soon. Can I use it and give her my phone and still use my Jump in 6 months? Not that any phones are out but I'm thinking down the road. Life as a phone junkie. Better then being a crack head. lol

shwnr11

Jun 26, 2014
So back to Jump. lol My wife has a Jump available soon. Can I use it and give her my phone and still use my Jump in 6 months? Not that any phones are out but I'm thinking down the road. Life as a phone junkie. Better then being a crack head. lol

In a way you can..... You would use the jump for her, but once you get the phone you swap the SIM cards

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: sweets55

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Yes I have done it before. But in reverse. I had the better phone but wanted an even better phone. So I purchased the new phone and gave my girl my old phone.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
Yea I'm doing the same as you...Wife has a S4 with I think around $200 left to pay it off but she has a Jump now. I just used my Jump on a G3. I was thinking I might want a Z3, Note 4 or maybe even a iPhone 6 if it's bigger. No fanboy here. haha I'm on the original Jump the wife is on the new Jump. I can get a new phone ever 6 months. I think with the new Jump you have to have so much paid off right? I will just give her my G3. That kind of works out good I get a new phone and don't have to pay for any new accessories. lol

Sorry already used my Thanks but I'll get ya tomorrow. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't had a reason to root honestly. I don't have the time for it anyway. Flex is the 1st phone I haven't had to mess with it. Just like their software better than anyone else's. From their knock on/off code to the pop up SMS and phone calls, its slick.

Checking on the g3 next week in the stores and go from there. Need a smaller phone for pocketbility.

Man I think someone is just sad they don't have a G3

using my bs non rooted G3 on Sprint
    Thanks to me telling him to ***** to a manager. ^ hehe.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Oh boy another reason to maybe wait. Not sure it it's true though. I like the gold color because it's different. I'm tired of black, white and silver.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54143770&postcount=812
    Deuces! ✌I can't believe what I've seen over here. Never again will I get an Lg. Hello m8!!!!! Oh the dude wanting to know where are all the developers are Lmao.

same here, although my son and wife want G3's; they don't care about root or roms, so I will get it for them..
    But for me, its an M8, Z2/Z3s, or Note 4...done with LG personally..