New prl

Search This thread

lurtis

Apr 14, 2012
Any body interested, we have a new prl - 25016

Posting this so we can hopefully track our prl's

I would totally care but sprint doesn't seem to care about the Denver area. Theres wimax in like a 10 block radius and promises for years we'd get more.... Now they're switching to lte and more promises but for the last 3 years its always been their sucky 3g

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
Same here in Salt Lake. Sucky/spotty 4g. No LTE in sight.
But at least I'm paying for someone to have lte. Cuz it sure ain't me. :(

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BadFish79

May 4, 2012
The Desert
Phoenix is the same way. Promises after promises. Now it doesn't look like we get even basic 4g for years yet. Stuck with 3g on the maybe eventually network.

Sent from my "tweaked" LS970

Dr. Mark

May 17, 2011
Im in Atl and get 4G at home and work.

spleef

Jul 6, 2009
port arthur, texas
goo.im
You can manually write whatever PRL you want with DFS CDMA Tool & a PC, regardless of which ROM you're on.

you have a link for that program? Would be pretty cool I'd we had someone fix the CDMA tools app or make us an easy "one click" sprint prl/profile updater.. If there is one already phase forgive the noobness....

cremator75

Jul 9, 2010
Same here in Salt Lake. Sucky/spotty 4g. No LTE in sight.
But at least I'm paying for someone to have lte. Cuz it sure ain't me. :(

I was in SLC last month and had solid 4g in the neighborhood above the capitol. Didn't go too far from there so I can't speak to other areas.

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
I've literally traveled all over America due to being in a touring metal band, and I can honestly say that 1. Sprint's service ****ing SUCKS ****. And 2. 4G LTE is extremely spotty. Luckily at home here in Baltimore I have 4G all over, but anywhere other than the east coast, you're lucky to get LTE. I had great service when I was in Denver earlier this summer, but no 4G whatsoever if I recall correctly (And I don't, because Colorado is a... "Medical" state. ;))

lurtis

Apr 14, 2012
I've literally traveled all over America due to being in a touring metal band, and I can honestly say that 1. Sprint's service ****ing SUCKS ****. And 2. 4G LTE is extremely spotty. Luckily at home here in Baltimore I have 4G all over, but anywhere other than the east coast, you're lucky to get LTE. I had great service when I was in Denver earlier this summer, but no 4G whatsoever if I recall correctly (And I don't, because Colorado is a... "Medical" state. ;))

That's why I love my state haha. But yeah sprint sucks out here

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011

I lol'ed at the your description of how Sprint's service sucks...especially since I generally agree. But down here in Dallas, I get pretty great LTE coverage. I think because we were one of the first markets to launch LTE. In some places in town I get 30MB+ download speed so I cant complain. But in the outskirts of town and suburbs...it isnt nearly that good but I'll still usually be able to connect to LTE.

Morningstar

Apr 2, 2006
CA
www.alliance-rom.com
you have a link for that program? Would be pretty cool I'd we had someone fix the CDMA tools app or make us an easy "one click" sprint prl/profile updater.. If there is one already phase forgive the noobness....

I've got to take care of a couple things this morning, but when I'm done (probably about 2 hours) I'll post a full write-up.

Reactions: spleef and engine95

mpbean

Dec 6, 2010
I flashed a stock rom to get the updated PRL. Looks good. What's different about it?

Also, I get pretty decent 4G coverage in Houston, Texas with Sprint, even out to the suburbs on the north side. It's not nearly as fast as the service I had with verizon, though, but it is at least consistent.

Once you get past the city limits on the east or south, though, both 3G and 4G get iffy.

Top Liked Posts