[Q] using samsung charge on page plus

Search This thread

droptopjim

Jul 9, 2010
I just got a used droid charge, i am not a verizon customer, i use page plus. this phone uses a sim card, which i dont have.
Is there anyway to use this without a sim card?
How to get a sim card?
I got 175 invested in this and it looks like i could make a good profit on ebay from it
can i get a sim card from pageplus or straight talk?
was at the verizon store and they would activate it but my page plus plan is so much cheaper, i get by with my 100 meg of data each month just fine.

craigg1

May 3, 2010
PagePlus doesn't currently support 4G phones. The only way to use it is to activate it with VZW.

I just got a used droid charge, i am not a verizon customer, i use page plus. this phone uses a sim card, which i dont have.
How to get a sim card?
I got 175 invested in this and it looks like i could make a good profit on ebay from it
was at the verizon store and they would activate it but my page plus plan is so much cheaper, i get by with my 100 meg of data each month just fine.

Reactions: droptopjim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PagePlus doesn't currently support 4G phones. The only way to use it is to activate it with VZW.

How to get a sim card?