Phone won't make a sound in loud mode

Search This thread

gacsibeni

Dec 15, 2013
I checked it a lot of times, even tested it, and now I've found the root of the problems. My phone does not make a sound in loud mode. It does not make a sound when the alarm goes off, only vibrating. It does not make a sound, only vibrating, when getting messages, e-mails etc. Even when I am being called, the phone just vibrates, but does not play the ringtone, but the phone is in loud mode :S I did not tweak around with the phone, it is on full stuck, i has been working for 1,5 months, it started doing this last week. However, the speaker is working, it's not a hardware related problem, it must be something with the stock software.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

GlitchedSoul

Dec 8, 2012
I checked it a lot of times, even tested it, and now I've found the root of the problems. My phone does not make a sound in loud mode. It does not make a sound when the alarm goes off, only vibrating. It does not make a sound, only vibrating, when getting messages, e-mails etc. Even when I am being called, the phone just vibrates, but does not play the ringtone, but the phone is in loud mode :S I did not tweak around with the phone, it is on full stuck, i has been working for 1,5 months, it started doing this last week. However, the speaker is working, it's not a hardware related problem, it must be something with the stock software.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Did you download another volume control app, it could be interfering with the settings you put your phone at.
Also did you try a hard reset?

Sent from my magic box.

gacsibeni

Dec 15, 2013
Did you download another volume control app, it could be interfering with the settings you put your phone at.
Also did you try a hard reset?

Sent from my magic box.

Yes, I did download an alarm app after I found out that the built in is not making any sound, therefore does not wake me up. I don't want to do a hard reset yet.