[q] how to play hd or big games in samsung galaxy star please help me

Search This thread

Vedant Tiwari

Mar 27, 2014
Plz tell me how to play hd or big games like asphalt in samsung galaxy star plz reply.......
What i have to do plz tell me.....

P

psych.half

Finally I can play hd games like asphalt......but in asphalt 8 in some stages it crashes......please help:(
i havent't tried it with asphalt 8.. :/ so i don;t know much.. anyways.. try hibernating apps and freeing memory before you launch the game.. also install Pure HD if you havent already.. and maybe try experimenting with options on Gltools.. other than that i cant think of much..
and oh yeah.. what version of asphalt 8 are you using.. maybe update your version and see if that helps :|

Vedant Tiwari

Mar 27, 2014
thanx for the help

i havent't tried it with asphalt 8.. :/ so i don;t know much.. anyways.. try hibernating apps and freeing memory before you launch the game.. also install Pure HD if you havent already.. and maybe try experimenting with options on Gltools.. other than that i cant think of much..
and oh yeah.. what version of asphalt 8 are you using.. maybe update your version and see if that helps :|

I have pure graphics hd it did not help much and you are right i have updated my asphalt 8 it works very well than the old one......please tell me other tweaks and mods....:(