[Q] Backup whole system as zip?

Search This thread

N0he

Feb 25, 2013
I'm planning to create some kind of backup of my system to help another user out of his soft brick. As there is no Custom Recovery for my device (Cubot X6) yet, nandroid is not possible. He does not seem to have any access to the recovery either. Is it possible to create a update.zip of my system he could flash over with his PC?

bibhu60

Dec 2, 2012
delhi
I'm planning to create some kind of backup of my system to help another user out of his soft brick. As there is no Custom Recovery for my device (Cubot X6) yet, nandroid is not possible. He does not seem to have any access to the recovery either. Is it possible to create a update.zip of my system he could flash over with his PC?

You can use Titanium Backup it has all the features of backing up everything including system..
Good luck

Reactions: rodrick11 and N0he

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can use Titanium Backup it has all the features of backing up everything including system..
    Good luck