[TMOBILE SIGNAL] signal rarely come back after lost connection

Search This thread

kingkard

Mar 6, 2009
I wonder if anyone have use verizon htc one m8. On Tmobile. My phone keep disconnect very ez and signal wont automatic come back. Sometimes i see theres 1 bar of signal, but i cant make a call or send sms. I have to manually turn on and off Airplane mode to send sms or call.
I have try 3, 4 customs ROMS so far: GPE, VIPER( i choose Tmobile in setup carrier), STOCK ROM( cant send sms of mms or call while full signal) i wonder if anyone have same experience.

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
Wait, you're using a Verizon unit on TMobile? I'm surprised you can send an sms or make a call at all, given that vzw is CDMA and tmobile is GSM... I don't know how you'd even get that to work :p

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8

kingkard

Mar 6, 2009
Wait, you're using a Verizon unit on TMobile? I'm surprised you can send an sms or make a call at all, given that vzw is CDMA and tmobile is GSM... I don't know how you'd even get that to work :p

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8
HTC one m8 from verizon is unlocked version, it support most of carrier, that is wat i know.

broprah

Apr 11, 2011
Durham NC
I was just about to post about this, I've been having big issues on vzw. I've lost voice connectivity completely, only 4g works and even then it comes and goes. I've tried flashing firmware and radios, new roms, but nothing. I'm about to try a full ruu and see if that does anything, I suspect it's a Sim issue though.

rsach

Jul 29, 2010
Verizon M8 on Tmobile call end issue

I am having similar issues where every once in a while the call ends right after dialing. The phone is Verizon M8 rooted with Insertcoin ROM being used on tmobile. LTE and SMS works. I'm wondering if flashing just the new firmware 1.55.605.2 would help. I remember having similar issue on Tmobile S3, it was fixed after they release a new firmware.

rsach

Jul 29, 2010
I am having similar issues where every once in a while the call ends right after dialing. The phone is Verizon M8 rooted with Insertcoin ROM being used on tmobile. LTE and SMS works. I'm wondering if flashing just the new firmware 1.55.605.2 would help. I remember having similar issue on Tmobile S3, it was fixed after they release a new firmware.

I tried flashing ATT & Tmobile radio.img files, but the signal was totally gone. The phone is still flaky when LTE is on, currently switched it to CDMA/GSM to see if the call end issue resolves.

kingkard

Mar 6, 2009
I tried flashing ATT & Tmobile radio.img files, but the signal was totally gone. The phone is still flaky when LTE is on, currently switched it to CDMA/GSM to see if the call end issue resolves.

I tried many signal mode with thunderbolt lte ( search on google play) but no help. Im out of option now. I think the only way is that htc release a bug fix or new firmware.

bonbon363

Nov 19, 2009
Y'all should jump on the ViperOne ROM 2.2.0. It is doing good for me. Still has some signal issue, but it is like 95% better now.

Top Liked Posts