[REQ] aokp holo themes

Search This thread

yevg85

Feb 18, 2012
Lod
for aokp b33 160dpi... you have to replace the phone.apk with the phone.apk from the aokp base file and install ... and look very nice

sorry for my bad english =)

yes but anarkia's phone apk isnt themed so wouldnt it be a little mess with a colors???

and when i tried for me it worked only with 200 dpi and more

fishears

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2010
github.com
I just tried the mega blue theme and while I love the colours I don't like having system files that weren't built for i9000. For example, the "reboot to bootloader" option and the weird "device connected as an installer" when you plug in USB...
Just a heads up for anyone who expects this theme to only change some colours ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: k4z1k

tmx87

Oct 31, 2011
yes but anarkia's phone apk isnt themed so wouldnt it be a little mess with a colors???

and when i tried for me it worked only with 200 dpi and more

I have the red variant, and in spite of the exchange is all red only the keyboard is blue

yes it work with 200 dpi and more ;)

sorry for my bad english my german is better :D

Last edited:
Reactions: yevg85

groksteady

Feb 6, 2012
Shanghai
I just tried the mega blue theme and while I love the colours I don't like having system files that weren't built for i9000. For example, the "reboot to bootloader" option and the weird "device connected as an installer" when you plug in USB...
Just a heads up for anyone who expects this theme to only change some colours ;)

ehh, that does make me uncomfortable. where is that reboot to bootloader?

It seemed strange to me that all these other gapps were installed, stuff I never used, but made sense bc qasimia themed them. i did end up downloading that android<>mac transfer app that showed up when connecting to USB. i was hoping that would recognize my external SD, but it doesn't.

otherwise, though, aokp b33 and red holo are working great for me for the last few days. tempted to change back, but i'm pretty tired of screwing up a working system.

A

asasione

I have the red variant, and in spite of the exchange is all red only the keyboard is blue

yes it work with 200 dpi and more ;)

sorry for my bad english my german is better :D

If you want it to work with lower dpi (less than 200) then change the phone.apk and vending.apk with the one in Anarkia and it will work

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone been able to get these awesome, unicorn loving themes working on sgs?

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/top...t,-Red,-Blue-Bright,-Neon-Yellow,-Mint,Stock|

I've read in other posts that people were able to get gnex themes working but have never had any luck
    well, this themes works on akop without any problems or FC's?

yes your question has been answered at least 3 times in this thread which isn't even a page long yet!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Working on Anarkia b32.
    Phone.apk work in this case only between 182 to 240 dpi! :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
    +1
    Those themes look awesome. I want red! Lol. Keep looking I think there was a tutorial for porting themes on here. Looking for it now

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
    U can always try INFINITUM rom, we have official themes for our rom. Currently blue and green are available but next week more will be available. For ex - orange, black ( its available, bit not polished by me . The black infinitum theme is by our team only), red, WHITE AND ICW CUBE(in dev).