[ROM] KillaJoule v0.9 |UVLAK8| 23 Toggles | Wifi Tether | Mooar Bacon ! |01.16.13|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
v0.9

Great Job on these! My battery life with this is AMAZING.

I'll continue to use these as you process updates, few issues though.

When using Poweramp the dropdown menu background is broken. I've seen it occur on downloaded files too (Download complete notification). White background with X's.
I believe you already know but the CRT shutoff is flaky and might need to be pressed a few times. Love that damn animation :)

Also,
Those using wifi tethering should still change their useragent strings for each browser just to be safe. Https and non-html traffic is harder to spot on t-mobile's end. There are plugin's for chrome and you can manually change firefox by editing the about:config and adding your phones information in a general.useragent.override string.

Reactions: B_Lafs

KillaHurtz

Aug 13, 2010
Albuquerque
Those issues will be addressed when my 4.1.2 update comes out. For now enjoy the super stable awesomeness guys. In the mean time feel free to send coffee/pint money and make suggestions for what you would like you see in YOUR rom when the update rolls out !

Reactions: carlgraser

AndroidNoober

Oct 7, 2010
Caguas
I'm running color in hd for jedi and it works flawlessly.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

I just install that one!! Looks awesome! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

I just install that one!! Looks awesome! Thanks!

Thanks for let me know!! By the way thanks for this rom!!!

vreyes

Mar 17, 2010
Hey KillaHurtz,

Thanks for your hard work on providing this ROM to everyone. Will you be able to create the native text messaging app to work with iphone iMessaging to do group texting. I know we can send as a group but when we get a respond back its individual.

The reason why I ask cuz my cousin has the verizon Note II and he is able to use his native text messaging app and group text with our cousins on iphones. He is using the android ver 4.1.1

Can this be done or is this a verizon thing only?

thanks

grndmstrb

Nov 25, 2007
It was me!

cx3browns thanks for the donation !
If you send me your screen name here I will add it to the thanks in the OP.

Your welcome.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Did anyone report the red box on system notifications yet?
ja4yperu.jpg

Sent from my GIANT internet thingy.

I am getting the red box notification with the World of Tanks Assistant app and the Facebook app when I get messenger notifications. I will try to get a screenshot if needed.

radron

Jul 26, 2012
San Diego
ok regarding getting the tmo up sell page while tethering , thanks for the reply's by the way , i installed another ROM the Aeonfluxx that supposedly had native tethering just to see what happens , still TMO UPSELL! i am starting to think they are monitoring me lol. jeez looks like gonna pay for the tehering... makes me mad , i already pay for the internet on my phone , its like water company charging you separately for water in your bathroom and kitchen. hey pay for the water in your cup!! Same water!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

boondoksaint

Jul 19, 2009
Charging and Network Issues

Quick questoon, this is the 2nd rom iv used that takes incredibly large to charge my note 2 (factory charger and cord and after charging from 18% for 8 hours it was only at 93% when I woke up) also during the middle of the night something with the service acts up, and I wake up to my phone saying "No Service" and have to reset APN to get network going again, this happens almost everynight, anyone have any idea whats going on? this is the first rom it has happened with but doing same with another. That was the only reason I switched roms, other than that it was great.

KillaHurtz

Aug 13, 2010
Albuquerque
ok regarding getting the tmo up sell page while tethering , thanks for the reply's by the way , i installed another ROM the Aeonfluxx that supposedly had native tethering just to see what happens , still TMO UPSELL! i am starting to think they are monitoring me lol. jeez looks like gonna pay for the tehering... makes me mad , i already pay for the internet on my phone , its like water company charging you separately for water in your bathroom and kitchen. hey pay for the water in your cup!! Same water!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

People have already said if you are using a browser (I personally tether for netflix and psn) you would need to change the user agent to avoid the upsell page. I have tethered over 4 gb testing and making sure it works. I cannot do the rest for you as it lies on your end. I know for a fact it works because in my initial release if I even toggles the hotspot on I would get a text and popup telling me to upgrade my service.....

radron

Jul 26, 2012
San Diego
People have already said if you are using a browser (I personally tether for netflix and psn) you would need to change the user agent to avoid the upsell page. I have tethered over 4 gb testing and making sure it works. I cannot do the rest for you as it lies on your end. I know for a fact it works because in my initial release if I even toggles the hotspot on I would get a text and popup telling me to upgrade my service.....

Thanks for the reply, yes it does work with user agent set to android on laptop, How do you set that up ion play station though?

nightfox11

Apr 30, 2010
Venice
Has anyone found a fix for the gps icon yet? It's driving me crazy :-\

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM_LOGO_zps06ba3136.png

Wifi Tether Natively (no need for 3rd party app ! )
    Custom boot animation
    Custom ringtones/notifications
    Custom wallpapers
    Partially debloated
    zipaligned on boot
    Transparent weather and music
    A Brighter Note brightness increase
    Latest Perseus kernel
    init.d enabled
    Touch screen tweaks
    Mobile data tweaks
    I/O tweaks
    Wifi tweaks
    Phone tweaks
    System tweaks
    Battery tweaks
    Sony Acid Mod + Walkman App
    No FPS cap
    4 way reboot
    Call recording
    23 toggles
    Power off sound removed
    CRT Off

Thanks to:
    Arch Energy Productions
    Steve Kondit
    Koush
    JesusFreke
    teshxx (base)
    cmnard (4 way reboot)
    Gabriel L (tether)
    AndreiLux (kernel)
    hatcyl (brightness mod)
    farfromovin (coffee)
    CableMan67 (coffee)
    sorg (crt off)
    wanam (call recording, 23 toggles)
    lidroid (lidroid framework)

Code:
    This is my 1st rom based of my own finding and preferences. 
    It is built for speed in all departments and I will continue to fine tune it with the help of you all. 
    If you like my work hit thanks, or give me some feedback to continue the project.

V.09 - BACON !!! mirror Moaaar BACON !!!

Old V0.5
    Download
    or Mirror 1 (thanks venal_system) - Mirror 2
    MD5: 9afdf6b83d0b394efe4fbccddba90ace
    For the loyal users of this ROM, I will be cooking up a fresh version with the newest OTA soon. I have been away from home for some weeks now and recently switched my rig to a OSX based system (I'm the devil now, I know lol). I do alot of music programs and DJing, so I needed something more stable. For the people who want to see this hit the thanks button and I will get it rolling ASAP !
    Screenshots​

Screenshot_2013-01-16-11-44-33_zpsf45aeb6c.png
    Screenshot_2013-01-16-11-44-47_zps469f8be9.png
    attachmentphp_zpsa3e51273.jpg
    23 toggle AOSP Theme available from fOrEvErLoCo

Updated SecWallpaperChooser.apk
    Manually push to system/app - and set permissions to rw-r--r-- (see attached pic if you are confused :D )
    It's my birthday, so I decided to work all night and bring you guys the update I promised. 23 toggles, call recording, shutdown sound fixed, CRT off fixed, super duper hosts file, and moaaarrrr bacon !!

**uploading now