Stuck on 4.4 rom

Search This thread

Melijah

May 2, 2013
Ruston
As the title implies, I'm stuck on a 4.4 ROM and can't get back to 4.3 stock. I've tried using recovery, but it fails or sticks me in a bootloop. Whenever it fails, it says can't mount /preload. I feel reaaaaaaaaaly stupid but I'm stuck. Help?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Melijah

May 2, 2013
Ruston
And I know I'm a huge bundle of FUBAR's, but for some reason I'm acting like a first time flasher.

Melijah

May 2, 2013
Ruston
Hey thanks for all the help guys, I found a 4.3 firmware that I flashed via Odin. Thanks for all the views and replys \sarcasm

hardrock121

Nov 15, 2010
sorry dont have any answer for you but i have noticed gradually this phone has love lost since the newer versions are out.. too bad.

Reactions: Melijah

Melijah

May 2, 2013
Ruston
It ain't so bad for me. I think there's just a problem doing twrp 4.3 restores because of Knox.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
It ain't so bad for me. I think there's just a problem doing twrp 4.3 restores because of Knox.

Philz recovery will backup and restore touchwiz 4.3 properly. Make sure that you use 6.07.09 version the latest 6.12.xx requires a new binary and script changes to install most roms.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Melijah

Melijah

May 2, 2013
Ruston
Philz is awesome! Somehow I've never heard of it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sorry dont have any answer for you but i have noticed gradually this phone has love lost since the newer versions are out.. too bad.

Philz recovery will backup and restore touchwiz 4.3 properly. Make sure that you use 6.07.09 version the latest 6.12.xx requires a new binary and script changes to install most roms.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app