[Q] need help finding launcher

Search This thread

etienne4477

Feb 27, 2014
Right now I'm currently running nova launcher on a new note 3. Unfortunately I dont like the launcher other then the fact that I can adjust the grid size (5 apps down) and that I can change the icon theme. Other then that I don't like it as much as the stock touchwhiz. I'm wondering if anybody knows a plain launcher that just leaves everything running as stock except for grid customization and if possible icon themes. Thanks!

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Right now I'm currently running nova launcher on a new note 3. Unfortunately I dont like the launcher other then the fact that I can adjust the grid size (5 apps down) and that I can change the icon theme. Other then that I don't like it as much as the stock touchwhiz. I'm wondering if anybody knows a plain launcher that just leaves everything running as stock except for grid customization and if possible icon themes. Thanks!

Try Yahoos's Aviate or Terrain Home.

etienne4477

Feb 27, 2014
Nova, as well as Apex, are Vanilla Android launchers. They stick closest to the Stock Android experience. As plain as they get.

What you're looking for is a Touchwiz inspired launcher. (About as far from plain Stock Android as you can get.) Try S Launcher or Galaxy Launcher.

Yeah I apologize I got the wording flipped from stock and touchwhiz, but the galaxy launcher is exactly what I was lookinh for, thanks for the help!