[ROM][28 August][Virtuous Infinity v1.35.0 Beta 1 OTA][Full Sense 4.0]

Search This thread

cdx47

Dec 26, 2004
Currently using Vipersaga from Team venom. I did temporarily try Sabsa Prime 8.5 and it was very fast and smooth but the usual Sense 4 lags starting appearing very soon after install. Viper Saga does have lags, but less frequently and just "seems" to be more stable. So for me its between this and ICE DS. Although ICE-DS v6 seems to have similar lag issues to Viper Saga so I will stick with Viper. I tried one a couple of tweaked roms with Viper, but in the end i ended up performing a clean install using the standard Viper Kernel with Titanium back to recover the apps and data. This gives me the best performance and batteryl life of any rom so far!

Maciz

Nov 27, 2010
Has anybody got a working link to the 1.35 rom? Even the Virtuous team's doesn't have one. They link to rootzwiki and there only the 1.33 alpha 3 version works..

mem5449

Jan 3, 2011
No BT voice dial

Can't get this ROM to voice dial via BT headset. Re-flashed GAPPS but no go. Looks like a deal-breaker. Darn, I was really starting to like it cause it seemed smooth with no freezes or lags.

x-series.png

Virtuous Infinity

We are pleased to announce the first release of Virtuous Infinity.This ROM is the first ever which brings the full Sense 4 experience to your favorite WVGA device.Thanks to great effort of our M10 team (including Cypis, Diamondback and Flemmard) we finally cracked the new m10 format to bring you the lastest HTC software!It is based on the 1.11.401.110 release RUU of VilleC2. We would like to give special thanks to Football for the RUU.This build currently is a X-Series release, however, it is suitable for use as a daily driver if you can live with a few minor bugs.We hope to have the ROM feature complete as soon possible. Check bellow for a full list of what is working and what is not.

Primo is the result of a collaborative, team effort by the following developers:
  • Flemmard
  • Diamondback
  • rmk
  • chrisch
  • mdj
  • seo
  • eViL_Dee
  • cypis
  • cjward
  • tbalden

Features
  • Based on the VilleC2 ROM (1.11.401.110).
  • "Full" Sense 4 resized for WVGA resolution
  • Tweaks app build with latest HTC SDK 15
  • Fully Deodexed
  • Ported for almost full functionality on all of supported devices
  • Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
  • Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.
  • Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.

Working
  • Camera
  • HW Acceleration
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • Mobile Data, SMS, MMS & Voice Calls
  • GPS
  • Sensors
  • Audio
  • USB Storgage (No 3rd Party App Required)
  • FM Radio

Not Working
  • Rosie: Folder isn't perfectly resized in landscape
  • Rosie: Mail widget is force closing
  • Weather: Weather animation in landscape mode broken
  • Weather :Full screen weather animation broken
  • Camera: Not all effects are working
  • You tell us

Screenshots:
Untitled1.jpg

Untitled11.jpg

Devices Supported:

• Desire Z / G2
  • Desire HD
  • Inspire 4G
  • My Touch 4G
  • Desire S
  • Incredible S
  • My Touch 4G Slide
  • Incredible 2

Credits and Acknowledgements

• Virtuous Team - For an amazing rom :)
  • Bangincrazy – For testing on MT4G
  • lowveld – For pointing us in the right direction to fix WiFi
  • Football – For the RUU
  • xvicdice – For music playback fix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note: I am not a developer. I am merely informing the community about this rom. I take no credit for this rom. All credits for this rom go to the Virtuous Team for such an amazing rom :D I will post updates as the rom gets updated :p I have been granted permission by the Virtuous Team to post this.

x-series.png

Virtuous Infinity

We are pleased to announce the first release of Virtuous Infinity.This ROM is the first ever which brings the full Sense 4 experience to your favorite WVGA device.Thanks to great effort of our M10 team (including Cypis, Diamondback and Flemmard) we finally cracked the new m10 format to bring you the lastest HTC software!It is based on the 1.11.401.110 release RUU of VilleC2. We would like to give special thanks to Football for the RUU.This build currently is a X-Series release, however, it is suitable for use as a daily driver if you can live with a few minor bugs.We hope to have the ROM feature complete as soon possible. Check bellow for a full list of what is working and what is not.

Primo is the result of a collaborative, team effort by the following developers:
    • Flemmard
    • Diamondback
    • rmk
    • chrisch
    • mdj
    • seo
    • eViL_Dee
    • cypis
    • cjward
    • tbalden

Features
    • Based on the VilleC2 ROM (1.11.401.110).
    • "Full" Sense 4 resized for WVGA resolution
    • Tweaks app build with latest HTC SDK 15
    • Fully Deodexed
    • Ported for almost full functionality on all of supported devices
    • Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
    • Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.
    • Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.

Working
    • Camera
    • HW Acceleration
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Mobile Data, SMS, MMS & Voice Calls
    • GPS
    • Sensors
    • Audio
    • USB Storgage (No 3rd Party App Required)
    • FM Radio

Not Working
    • Rosie: Folder isn't perfectly resized in landscape
    • Rosie: Mail widget is force closing
    • Weather: Weather animation in landscape mode broken
    • Weather :Full screen weather animation broken
    • Camera: Not all effects are working
    • You tell us

Screenshots:
    Untitled1.jpg

Untitled11.jpg

Devices Supported:

• Desire Z / G2
    • Desire HD
    • Inspire 4G
    • My Touch 4G
    • Desire S
    • Incredible S
    • My Touch 4G Slide
    • Incredible 2

Credits and Acknowledgements

• Virtuous Team - For an amazing rom :)
    • Bangincrazy – For testing on MT4G
    • lowveld – For pointing us in the right direction to fix WiFi
    • Football – For the RUU
    • xvicdice – For music playback fix

just talked to chrisch of virtuous team and he says ned update comming soon :) new things such as virtuous tweaks, 3d like rosie, and remap of buttons. see screenshots below. will update when new release come out :D
    Installation Guide:

1. You must be rooted, have nand unlocked with the latest Clockwork Recovery installed. If you have not done this yet there are many device specific guides around to help you but we will not cover it here.
    2. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM, in case you change your mind or encounter issues.
    3. If you are coming from another ROM with the same exact base (i.e. same version of Sense), you may not have to wipe data. I obviously recommend wiping data the first time you install Virtuous (since it will eliminate any possibly bad/stale configuration), but the update script will not do so automatically during installation. Use your best judgement to determine what works best for you.
    4. Wipe cache/Davlik cache
    5. Wipes are NOT required for any upgrade to/from any release with the same major version of the ROM; downgrades are a different story. Versioning schema is Major.Minor.Revision.
    6. Apply the zip via Clockwork Recovery. It has not been tested with any other recovery.
    7. Expect the first boot to take anywhere from 6-10 minutes. During this period, your phone will sit at the boot animation; just be patient. Subsequent reboots should be significantly quicker.

This occurs because the ROM is deodexed and numerous Market-originating applications are installed into /data on the first boot. If you are curious about what the phone is doing, fire up "adb logcat" and you will see a continuous stream of messages as it boots (reassurance, if you need it).

MODS
    Thanks to Jam182 for this mod.
    This mod will give you 7 homescreens instead of the stock 5 on sense 4a
    DOWNLOAD
    Virtuous Infinity v1.31.0 Alpha2

New Features
    Add basic Quick Settings (without enable/disable and reorder)
    Add tweak for recent apps page style
    Update Play Store to 3.7.15
    Update all apps to latest version

Bug Fixes
    Rosie: Fixed touch misaligment with AOSP widgets
    Rosie: Deblurred icons
    Lockscreen: Better resizing
    Mail Widget: Fixed crash when adding to home screen
    Settings: Re-add Locations
    Settings: Resized G-sensor calibration
    Video Player: Resized
    Video Player: Disabled non working frame capture
    Camcorder: Enable only working audio settings
    Flashlight: Resized
    ace/inspire/telus: Fixed inverted touch screen
    ace/inspire/telus/vision: Fixed mic in all apps
    ace/inspire/telus: Fixed voice search (vision still broken)
    glacier: Fixed Wifi
    glacier: Fixed data connection

Here some flashable zip files for your recovery:

• [*]Stock battery icon in HD with % : Download
    • AOSP circle battery icon in blue with % : Download
    • Circle battery icon in white with % : Download
    • Gauge battery icon in blue with % : Download
    • Bubble battery icon in blue with % : Download

Here some images:

nVNGC.png

More to come!

You can thank me every time for the work!
    +1 several others have been closed

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

As i said, if the admin thinks im breaking any rules, he can just delete this :p
    If you check the Desire Z forums, the admin there has allowed the post of primadonna as an informational thread. by no means am i taking any credit for this :)