[Q] Wired Software Version 2.04.999.1 710RD

Search This thread

jeffreymin

Feb 18, 2011
Hi guys,

I recently got a Droid DNA from ebay.

The software version is 2.04.999.1 710RD and there are lots of engineer mode softwares such like HTC STT loggers.

Also it is rooted without SU software.

I go to check the bootloader and it is tempered locked. So I try to use every method here provided to unlock the phone again.

However, all can not be worked. The cid is still VZW_001 and can't use the jcase backup.ad method the restore to phone.

Anyway, I can't change the cid, can't get the unlock token and can't not get the token from the guy I brought the phone.

Us there anyone can help me. Thanks a lot.

beaups

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 28, 2007
Dublin, OH
Hi guys,

I recently got a Droid DNA from ebay.

The software version is 2.04.999.1 710RD and there are lots of engineer mode softwares such like HTC STT loggers.

Also it is rooted without SU software.

I go to check the bootloader and it is tempered locked. So I try to use every method here provided to unlock the phone again.

However, all can not be worked. The cid is still VZW_001 and can't use the jcase backup.ad method the restore to phone.

Anyway, I can't change the cid, can't get the unlock token and can't not get the token from the guy I brought the phone.

Us there anyone can help me. Thanks a lot.

Is it factory s-off? If so, we can help you unlock.

You have newer software than even the OTA. I'd like to get ahold of some of your partitions...come to irc?

http://chat.andirc.net

Channel #Droid-DNA

Last edited: